can my fiancee com eto USA?

Started by jaanu
This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.
Get help with your application

Use all the free resources available to you from SDN: articles, guides, expert advising, forums discussions, and school research.

jaanu

New Member
10+ Year Member
15+ Year Member
Advertisement - Members don't see this ad
I am permanant resident in USA.My fiancee is in India.For which visa he shold apply to come and stay with me?😕
 
I am permanant resident in USA.My fiancee is in India.For which visa he shold apply to come and stay with me?😕

Not if he has links to a terror groups. Unless you want him to share accomodations in a lil hotel in Cuba.
 
I am permanant resident in USA.My fiancee is in India.For which visa he shold apply to come and stay with me?😕
hi jaaan..🙂 by permanet resident u mean u are a Green card holder or an american citizen.. i thnk for an american citizen ur spouse shld apply for K3 visa..
all the best tkae care...