My wife is waiting for II

This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.
Get help with your application

Use all the free resources available to you from SDN: articles, guides, expert advising, forums discussions, and school research.

hell0_w0rld

New Member
5+ Year Member
Advertisement - Members don't see this ad
And I just want to know where we are going. Anyone have any tips for dealing with the uncertainty?
 
It was very difficult through that time. Please just be supportive. I had to let my hubby know that him stressing about where we were going to be was adding to the stress. Be patient! Just know she is just as anxious as you.
 
I’d just try to reaffirm her reasons for wanting to be a doc, remind her how she’s going to be an amazing physician, encourage her, and remind her that no matter what happens (the worst case being she’d need to apply again) that you’re there for her and support her.

For me the worst part was not knowing what was going to happen, and my hubby reminding me it would all turn out, that it was OK if I had to apply again, and that he supported me no matter what... that helped me immensely.
 
Advertisement - Members don't see this ad