Can someone explain to me why this field isn't more popular?

This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.
You can "backdoor" ROTH once you exceed the income threshold. My question, that I don't really care about, is how do you hit $130K in an account that only allows contributions of $5500 a year. The answer I suppose is great success/high returns/individual stocks. There has been plenty of winning since 2008. Course bitcoin existed during that time period also.

Members don't see this ad.

How do you invest in a roth IRA while making 200-300k..? My guess is youre going to quickly google how to do that. SO yeah, BS radar is going off over here. No one believes you make 200-300k. If you were you wouldn't spend all your time on these forums, since you'd be "so busy living the dream."

Ive made it pretty clear my currently salary is no where near 200 k although it will be in the next few years. And even If I did this would be my first year working there , when max contributions are below 6 k its impossible.

Im including my cma account when i talk about roth. Ive also maximized roth since junior summer of highschool and when you have stocks that jump from 3 bucks to 18-20 bucks , with full investments you can see better returns than just a measly 6k a year.

All my time is an over estimate for what 20 minutes every few weeks is