Advertisement - Members don't see this ad
Hi everyone,
I'm wondering if anyone here has/is studying dentistry in Australia?
I've received an offer from the University of Sydney, but I'm having trouble getting a big enough loan from a bank to cover expenses. Because I'm leaving Canada the amount a bank is willing to loan is much smaller than tuition.
If anybody has any information on what the best way to get loans/lines of credit is it would be greatly appreciated!
I'm wondering if anyone here has/is studying dentistry in Australia?
I've received an offer from the University of Sydney, but I'm having trouble getting a big enough loan from a bank to cover expenses. Because I'm leaving Canada the amount a bank is willing to loan is much smaller than tuition.
If anybody has any information on what the best way to get loans/lines of credit is it would be greatly appreciated!