Cannabis Medicine Lab Tech for Gap Year?

This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.
Get help with your application

Use all the free resources available to you from SDN: articles, guides, expert advising, forums discussions, and school research.

Rayatbh

Full Member
7+ Year Member
Advertisement - Members don't see this ad
If I were offered a good paying position with a company like this for my gap year, would this be weird/at all controversial to mention to medical schools?
The lab techs do test such as: cannabinoids, pesticides, terpenes, residual solvents, mycotoxins, and microbial impurities.
This may be a dumb question but I’m not really sure of what the overall view is of medication like this yet.
 
I cannot understand those people who have bad opinion about weed. They are disagreeing legalization and consider it a bad drug a hard one. I really think that weed is better than cigarettes and alcohol. I do not know why alcohol is legalized and can be bought in each city practically everywhere and about cigarettes the same. Guys, you can check medical marijuana dispensary Vancouver BC ... they have very good prices and the product range is very huge. I suggest you to try cbd which is also a good thing for relaxation.
 
Last edited: