cant read PCAT prompts in time

This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.
Get help with your application

Use all the free resources available to you from SDN: articles, guides, expert advising, forums discussions, and school research.

Advertisement - Members don't see this ad
ppl who have recently taken the pcat, how do you read the prompts in less than 2 min, take notes on them, and be able to answer questions immediately ?

currently I dont even bother reading them, i go straight to the quesions themselves and rely on what I currently know bc there is virtually no time to read them.
 
Not a problem.

I do not expect new users to see the sub-forums when first logging on. Keep the questions coming. This way, instead of other users in pharmacy that have not taken the PCAT in over a decade reading your comment, this can be geared to your peers in your situation as well as others that may have more recent input toward your questions.