Woo! Here we go. I go to a mid to low tier program community program under the guise of a university program (no research, I have to drive everything). USMD. Step 1 226, Step 2 224, step 3 207 😭.
I have 18 pubmed indexed peer reviewed articles/abstracts. 8 published articles. 4 first author. Won my state ACP abstract competition w/ the research I started. I feel pretty confident in my LOR's. Hoping for a mid-tier program with research opportunities on the west coast.
wondering if the fellowship application cycle is rolling or not. looks like we can submit July 6th. But programs can't start reviewing until July 20th. I imagine that programs reorganize their lists based on quality of the application and not necessarily on timing of when you submitted your application. looking for general guidance. I was wondering for example if a paper got accepted in that time up until the 20th can I update my application without going to the bottom of the list. appreciate your input. Thanks in advance.