Caribbean fall 2016 applicants!!

This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.
I'm interviewing on the 1st--any tips?

Members don't see this ad.

Did anyone apply to Ross through VMCAS and never hear anything?

Members don't see this ad :)
I don't even have an interview!! Lol

It wouldn't hurt to contact them and just be sure they got your application and see if they are missing anything/need anything else from you and they should update you.

I never heard about an interview either. You are definitely not the only one.

I wasn't hearing about an interview and I applied through VMCAS in September. I emailed my recruiter and he informed me that they were waiting on my transcripts...which I had sent in January, but when I checked at my university they said Ross processed them already. I sent them again and told my recruiter about the situation and then heard that I got an interview on 2/24. Maybe just email them and ask what's going on

I was accepted to Ross, but am giving up my spot. :)

I was accepted for the January start date--apparently the Fall class is full. Maybe I shouldn't have applied through VMCAS.
I applied 9/14, heard back late February, had my interview on 3/1, and was accepted 3/24

Is there a teaching hospital at Ross?
Yes, but there is only a small animal hospital. They have a lot of large animals there for us to practice on though and large animal clubs where you go and treat animals around the island

Reactions: 1 user
Any new interview invites? Still waiting ( hoping) for one!