-
CycleTrack and SDN are teaming up to make medical school admissions more transparent and accessible! Read the announcement to learn how we’re supporting the future of CycleTrack’s free application-tracking tools .
You are using an out of date browser. It may not display this or other websites correctly.
You should upgrade or use an alternative browser.
You should upgrade or use an alternative browser.
Caribbean fall 2016 applicants!!
Started by rockatiel
Get help with your application
Use all the free resources available to you from SDN: articles, guides, expert advising, forums discussions, and school research.
I interviewed with them about 2 weeks ago and haven't heard anything since.Did anyone apply to Ross through VMCAS and never hear anything?
Advertisement - Members don't see this ad
I interviewed with them about 2 weeks ago and haven't heard anything since.
I don't even have an interview!! Lol
I don't even have an interview!! Lol
I never heard about an interview either. You are definitely not the only one.
I don't even have an interview!! Lol
It wouldn't hurt to contact them and just be sure they got your application and see if they are missing anything/need anything else from you and they should update you.
I never heard about an interview either. You are definitely not the only one.
I wasn't hearing about an interview and I applied through VMCAS in September. I emailed my recruiter and he informed me that they were waiting on my transcripts...which I had sent in January, but when I checked at my university they said Ross processed them already. I sent them again and told my recruiter about the situation and then heard that I got an interview on 2/24. Maybe just email them and ask what's going on
Has anyone else been accepted?!
Has anyone else been accepted?!
I was accepted 2 weeks ago to Ross!
I was accepted to Ross, but am giving up my spot. 🙂
I was accepted for the January start date--apparently the Fall class is full. Maybe I shouldn't have applied through VMCAS.
I applied 9/14, heard back late February, had my interview on 3/1, and was accepted 3/24
I applied 9/14, heard back late February, had my interview on 3/1, and was accepted 3/24
Is there a teaching hospital at Ross?
I was accepted a few weeks ago, but I asked to start in January so I could finish my masters in December. I'm so excited!Has anyone else been accepted?!
Yes, but there is only a small animal hospital. They have a lot of large animals there for us to practice on though and large animal clubs where you go and treat animals around the islandIs there a teaching hospital at Ross?
Any new interview invites? Still waiting ( hoping) for one!
Advertisement - Members don't see this ad
I don't even have an interview!! Lol