Caribbean Ross/SGU?

This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.
Status
Not open for further replies.
I cant message you either lol
I think you gotta go to your settings and allow for people to PM you lol. I had mine unchecked.

Members don't see this ad.

Reactions: 1 user
RE: This thread and all threads like it
This-is-a-world-where-nothing-is-solved.-Someone-once-told-me-time-is-a-flat-circle.-Everything-we-have-ever-done-or-will-do-we-are-gonna-do-over-and-over-and-over-again..jpg

Reactions: 2 users
Just happened to come across this thread and wanted to say, you are not 100 % accurate on your statement. Even, if you went to a state school, there is still a chance you will not get the residency of your choice. You are not guaranteed a spot , just because you are in a school in the states. I know someone that went to SGU 30+ years ago, before it was even much known. He was one of the 1st classes. He is an otolaryngologist , his other friends that attended are in ortho. So, anything is possible if you work hard. Also, the cost of SGU vs. private med schools are basically the same.
You're talking about something that happened 30+ years ago. It's a much different world now my friend.

Reactions: 1 users
Members don't see this ad :)
I currently work with someone who had about your gpa and an abysmal MCAT (never told me the exact score but said it was 25-27th percentile) and he didn’t even get interviewed by SGU/Ross/AUC. I’m not saying that they’re competitive but I think for SGU their acceptance rate is like 40% so they’re turning away 6/10 people who apply.

Status
Not open for further replies.