case based questions in ndbe part 2

This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.

sue000

10+ Year Member
15+ Year Member
Reaction score
I took the exam, the case based questions were pretty hard, they need a good practice from a good source other than the dental decks, I am preparing to retake it, plz I need help, if there is a book for practicing the cases so I can count on it, if anyone can help me , I will be really appreciated, God be wth you all.....My e_mail : [email protected]

Members don't see this ad.

Was it really tough , how many cases were there and how many questions were there. can you tell me how much of pharm was emphasized ,i am having tough time doing pharm...

Was it really tough , how many cases were there and how many questions were there. can you tell me how much of pharm was emphasized ,i am having tough time doing pharm...

HI,
Didnt you already take part 2?correct me if I am wrong........

no dude i dint take it , it is another member with the same name as ddsno1 without space ,hope i cleared your silly doubt.... so i asked something may i get the ans pls...

Members don't see this ad :)
the pharma. wasnot that hard, there were 8 cases on the second day, very very long cases...goodluck for u alllll

hi,
i am going to take part 2 as well ,could u tell me what is the book for case studies? and where is it available? (eg is it on sale on amazon)

Yeah, I took it last month. It was ok for second day - even though I really haven't had enough time for thinking as I had to do a lot of clicking on windows, open/close them, etc... - but the first one was tough enough.
Do realeased exams and decks (especially pharma decks).
If you score 60% now, you will be ok on Part 2 exam. I used to score 65-70% on any released exams. I remembered that only 1 time I scored around 60%.
If you score less then 55-60% on Part 2 exam you are bound to fail! So try to improve your knowledge as Part 2 isn't so hard as Part 1, it is more logic.
Good luck on your exams! :luck:

Hi,
As I plan to take the part 2 in 4 weeks and I am scoring around 65%, may I ask what score did you have?
Thank's a lot.:)