Case / Cleveland Clinic

This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.

postbacker

Membership Revoked
Removed
10+ Year Member
15+ Year Member
Reaction score
I did look at the website, and I see that there are 2 different programs or tracks - are applicants automatically considered for both tracks, or do you make separate apps to each program? If turned down for the Clinic, can you get into the other program?

Members don't see this ad.

All you need to do to apply for one or both programs is select Case on your primary AMCAS. Then on the Case secondary, check the boxes for the College program and University program. There are just a few extra essays to complete to do both programs. They ask about your research.

Your application to one institution is independent of your application to the other.

I did look at the website, and I see that there are 2 different programs or tracks - are applicants automatically considered for both tracks, or do you make separate apps to each program? If turned down for the Clinic, can you get into the other program?
Hi postbacker,

I'm a first year student in the CCLCM program. I applied to both programs last year. You do have to apply to them separately, but it's no extra cost to add both to your secondary. Just check the box and write the research essay like the previous person said. The admissions processes for both programs are basically independent. So it's definitely possible to get invited to interview at both programs, or be invited to interview at one and not the other. Same for getting accepted. If you are invited to both, they will coordinate your interviews so that you only have to come out to Cleveland once. Make sure you submit your application early because both programs have rolling admissions. CCLCM starts interviewing in September. Good luck!