2023-2024 Cleveland Clinic (Lerner)

This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.
Anyone know if they’re done or if the calls are spread throughout the day. My anxiety is intense rn 😅

Members don't see this ad.

Anyone know if they’re done or if the calls are spread throughout the day. My anxiety is intense rn 😅
I think in the past they’ve spread the calls out over two days, but with 3 reported As on SDN, I wouldn’t be surprised if most, if not all of the 32 As have gone out.

Members don't see this ad :)
Does anybody know if you were going to be put on the waitlist but invited to second look (aka what previous threads have called the "real" waitlist) when we would find that out? Would be it when someone is first waitlisted (which presumably is going to be later this week or early next week)?

trying to check my cclcm iapply page and the website won't load :(

I didn't hear back yesterday and just got a spam call from a 216 area code... the universe is cruel :')

But congratulations to everyone that received good news yesterday! You are all amazing & so deserving :)

• Care
  • Sad
Reactions: 4 users
just got the waitlist email, adding it to my growing collection lol

• Care
Reactions: 1 users
Congrats on the As yall. Expecting a post II R based on how my interviews went here lol

• Sad
Reactions: 1 user
They actually called my PI a few days back (which I just found out) so I guess they do call fr

• Wow
Members don't see this ad :)
post-ii R just now. It was a good run - good luck to everyone still in contention :’)

• Care
Reactions: 5 users
Anyone still haven't heard back? Nothing in the portal or email for me yet

I also haven't heard anything, my portal looks the same too, no emails or missed calls... not sure what the lag is
Quick let's withdraw before they can reject us

• Haha
Reactions: 3 users
+1 post II R , thought my interviews here went really well but I guess you never know. Congrats to everyone accepted and best of luck to those waitlisted!!!

• Care
Just got the rejection!

• Care
  • Sad
Reactions: 4 users
Those who were accepted/waitlisted, did you submit any post-II updates or LOI?

Last edited:
+1 post II R, thanks CCLCM for breaking my heart on valentines day 💔

• Care
Reactions: 2 users
Do people normally see movement on the waitlist? Or do most people from the first round accept?

Does anybody know if you were going to be put on the waitlist but invited to second look (aka what previous threads have called the "real" waitlist) when we would find that out? Would be it when someone is first waitlisted (which presumably is going to be later this week or early next week)?
Does anyone have more information about this and if this is still a thing? I couldn't find anything about second-look invites from the last two years' threads.

Did everyone on the waitlist get the residency match email? Had a mini heart attack

Reactions: 2 users
anyone know if they are still doing the inviting some people from the WL to second look ? I had seen that on previous threads..

• Hmm