You are using an out of date browser. It may not display this or other websites correctly.
You should upgrade or use an alternative browser.
You should upgrade or use an alternative browser.
2023-2024 Cleveland Clinic (Lerner)
Started by chilly_md
Get help with your application
Use all the free resources available to you from SDN: articles, guides, expert advising, forums discussions, and school research.
always_hungry
Full Member
i feel like theyre probably all out by now since its been 3-4 hours since the first reported A :/Anyone know if they’re done or if the calls are spread throughout the day. My anxiety is intense rn 😅
I think in the past they’ve spread the calls out over two days, but with 3 reported As on SDN, I wouldn’t be surprised if most, if not all of the 32 As have gone out.Anyone know if they’re done or if the calls are spread throughout the day. My anxiety is intense rn 😅
Advertisement - Members don't see this ad
strawberriesarethebest
Full Member
A this morning in Pacific Time!
just.a.premed
Full Member
Does anybody know if you were going to be put on the waitlist but invited to second look (aka what previous threads have called the "real" waitlist) when we would find that out? Would be it when someone is first waitlisted (which presumably is going to be later this week or early next week)?
I think it’s working for me rn so they maybe fixed it?
myaccount123
Full Member
just got the waitlist email, adding it to my growing collection lol
Congrats on the As yall. Expecting a post II R based on how my interviews went here lol
I think this is my fate tooCongrats on the As yall. Expecting a post II R based on how my interviews went here lol
Advertisement - Members don't see this ad
always_hungry
Full Member
ditto, anyone know when we should expect post-ii r emails :/I think this is my fate too
sorry to hear. when did u interview?R just now. It was a good run - good luck to everyone still in contention :’)
brevity
Full Member
Appreciate it - & late Septsorry to hear. when did u interview?
+1 post ii R
Anyone still haven't heard back? Nothing in the portal or email for me yet
I also haven't heard anything, my portal looks the same too, no emails or missed calls... not sure what the lag isAnyone still haven't heard back? Nothing in the portal or email for me yet
Quick let's withdraw before they can reject usI also haven't heard anything, my portal looks the same too, no emails or missed calls... not sure what the lag is
my cortisol levels are out of control right nowQuick let's withdraw before they can reject us
Just got the rejection!
Damn nvm post-II R just now. Congrats to everyone else!Top choice right here let's get it
hotwheels7
New Member
Those who were accepted/waitlisted, did you submit any post-II updates or LOI?
Last edited:
canejomalo
New Member
post II R
Advertisement - Members don't see this ad
Yes, recent publication acceptance+letter of interestThose who were accepted/waitlisted, did you submit any post-II updates or LOI?
+1 post II R, thanks CCLCM for breaking my heart on valentines day 💔
doobydodoc
Full Member
Do people normally see movement on the waitlist? Or do most people from the first round accept?
fuzzypepper
Full Member
Does anyone have more information about this and if this is still a thing? I couldn't find anything about second-look invites from the last two years' threads.Does anybody know if you were going to be put on the waitlist but invited to second look (aka what previous threads have called the "real" waitlist) when we would find that out? Would be it when someone is first waitlisted (which presumably is going to be later this week or early next week)?
strawberriesarethebest
Full Member
Yes combined interest and update letter (AACR poster presentation and other activities)Yes, recent publication acceptance+letter of interest
strawberriesarethebest
Full Member
I remember hearing from students on interview day that something like half of the current class was waitlisted at one pointDo people normally see movement on the waitlist? Or do most people from the first round accept?
melodic-mermaid
Full Member
Anyone holding an A and not sure about attending?
Last edited:
myaccount123
Full Member
anyone know if they are still doing the inviting some people from the WL to second look ? I had seen that on previous threads..
Summertime Chi
New Member
any waitlist movement?
melodic-mermaid
Full Member
I just got the call from Dean Warren!!! So excited
woohoo congrats! Did you provide an update/continued interest recently?I just got the call from Dean Warren!!! So excited
melodic-mermaid
Full Member
woohoo congrats! Did you provide an update/continued interest recently?
Yes I sent an interest letter+update in January before the WL and another update in March. I think it made a difference
Advertisement - Members don't see this ad