CC fellowship

This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.

ginnie80md

Reaction score
Hi there,

I was wondering if anyone would be kind enough to share a list of critical care programs? I know many of them don't use the NRMP and some don't use ERAS. I'm looking for the ones that don't use ERAS. Thanks so much, friends

Members don't see this ad.

Reactions: 1 user
SLU/Mercy and Dartmouth don’t use ERAS, and I don’t believe Wake Forest does also. All 3 are strong programs. Be prepared to work your ass off at Mercy. There’s probably a few others, there used to be a list on the ERAS website that lists which ones participate and which ones don’t.

Reactions: 1 users
SLU/Mercy and Dartmouth don’t use ERAS, and I don’t believe Wake Forest does also. All 3 are strong programs. Be prepared to work your ass off at Mercy. There’s probably a few others, there used to be a list on the ERAS website that lists which ones participate and which ones don’t.

I knew about Mercy since I’ve been a hospitalist with them for 6 years (at another location). I don’t mind the hard work. I’m 9 years post grad from residency so my chances may be slim but I’m going to apply anyway (I have some connections). Thanks so much!

Members don't see this ad :)
Hey how's it going? I'm an incoming fellow there this July, finishing up IM residency.

I was looking around online to see if anyone had any insight into the program and your post was the most I've seen someone comment on it. Was wondering if you had anything more to say about the program, what to expect, etc...Thankyou in advance and I'm very excited to be joining this amazing field.

Hey how's it going? I'm an incoming fellow there this July, finishing up IM residency.

I was looking around online to see if anyone had any insight into the program and your post was the most I've seen someone comment on it. Was wondering if you had anything more to say about the program, what to expect, etc...Thankyou in advance and I'm very excited to be joining this amazing field.

#1 Congratulations on matching. I hear its been competitive and you should be proud. I have worked with a few that trained at there. Will probably come out clinically strong but from what I have heard, you will definitely be working your ass off. Good luck and welcome to the dark side.

Reactions: 1 user

I am applying there for this cycle. Anything you’ve learned about the program and want to share? Any tips?