-
CycleTrack and SDN are teaming up to make medical school admissions more transparent and accessible! Read the announcement to learn how we’re supporting the future of CycleTrack’s free application-tracking tools .
You are using an out of date browser. It may not display this or other websites correctly.
You should upgrade or use an alternative browser.
You should upgrade or use an alternative browser.
CCOM Discussion Thread 2010-2011
Started by cbrons
Get help with your application
Use all the free resources available to you from SDN: articles, guides, expert advising, forums discussions, and school research.
Hm... anyone else having trouble accessing their CCOM/AZCOM applicant account? I think something must be screwy with their site... just wanted to make sure it wasn't just my account lol. It keeps saying "No such file or directory" when I try to log in.
same...o no. 😱
Mine was working fine before but now its not working either.Hm... anyone else having trouble accessing their CCOM/AZCOM applicant account? I think something must be screwy with their site... just wanted to make sure it wasn't just my account lol. It keeps saying "No such file or directory" when I try to log in.
... maybe it means they're updating our status


Advertisement - Members don't see this ad
Mine was working fine before but now its not working either.
... maybe it means they're updating our status![]()
Mine is working fine. No interview invite though. The site was down for routine maintenance acording to that message that is usually posted on the login screen.
Hmm mine was working all weekend but just now it won't work 🙁
When I put in my login and password it acts like it wants to go on but then it just refreshes the login page?
Edit: Now it says "no such file or directory" like yours did, Sedaniel...maybe it happens when they are actively reviewing? 😉
When I put in my login and password it acts like it wants to go on but then it just refreshes the login page?
Edit: Now it says "no such file or directory" like yours did, Sedaniel...maybe it happens when they are actively reviewing? 😉
Hmm mine was working all weekend but just now it won't work 🙁
When I put in my login and password it acts like it wants to go on but then it just refreshes the login page?
Edit: Now it says "no such file or directory" like yours did, Sedaniel...maybe it happens when they are actively reviewing? 😉
I don't know!! That would be nice if they were like giving us interview invites at this very moment haha, because now mine is doing the login refresh thing like you said, and I don't get the "no such file or directory" error at all. Weird. Their site seemed so put-together too, unlike some secondary sites lol, so I dunno, maybe they're updating or something.
I don't know!! That would be nice if they were like giving us interview invites at this very moment haha, because now mine is doing the login refresh thing like you said, and I don't get the "no such file or directory" error at all. Weird. Their site seemed so put-together too, unlike some secondary sites lol, so I dunno, maybe they're updating or something.
mine is working fine. Not sure whats goin on with it for you guysWhen will we know if we have been invited for an interview!? I've been waiting for what feels like forever!
Secondary has been done for weeks!
I'm getting pumped!
Secondary has been done for weeks!
I'm getting pumped!
When will we know if we have been invited for an interview!? I've been waiting for what feels like forever!
Secondary has been done for weeks!
I'm getting pumped!
I've been complete for over a month. Last year they didn't start handing out interviews until the 3rd week of August
is there an early decision application? I looked on the website but can't find anything.
When do classes start?
Sent on the Sprint® Now Network from my BlackBerry®
Sent on the Sprint® Now Network from my BlackBerry®
is there an early decision application? I looked on the website but can't find anything.
no i do not believe they offer any sort of early decision program
When do classes start?
Sent on the Sprint® Now Network from my BlackBerry®
classes start tomorrow for us 🙂
Advertisement - Members don't see this ad
OkayHoping to hear somthing soon!!!!!!!!🙂
same here, I can't wait to visit Chicago
OkayHoping to hear somthing soon!!!!!!!!🙂
from what i understand they occasionally (but i doubt it will happen this yr since we are over 200 i think 😕 we heard a few different numbers at orientation) pull people off of the waitlist through the end of the first week of classes. that would be this friday (8/13)
i would assume that they will not be even starting on next yrs interview invites until they are absolutely done with this yrs application season (which will not be until friday)
so for those of you waiting i would expect next week to be the earliest you may hear of an interview invite
to you all and i hope i see you on the campus soon 🙂Did anyone have any trouble with CCOM accepting letters from Interfolio?
Did anyone have any trouble with CCOM accepting letters from Interfolio?
Nope, I sent them and they were "received" and I was complete the next day.
anyone kno when interviews are coming out??
one of my top chocie schools
one of my top chocie schools
anyone kno when interviews are coming out??
one of my top chocie schools
Last year they started on 8/24, so the week of 8/23 would be my guess.
For the resume portion of the secondary app, when they ask for employment history, do you think they want only experiences related to the field or can they be anything such as working in a coffee shop, etc?
Thanks!
I just uploaded a CV which included significant work experience since entering college. There was a summer retail job and a short lived valet job that is left off for the sake of staying on topic. Basically it has my 2.5 year supervisor campus job and my 2 medical related jobs since college. Then research experience, etc.
I put down all my work experience in college. Also, to another post above, my cousin who is a graduate of CCOM in 2009 was pulled off the wait list in August... So it does happen. 🙂
There were a few people pulled off the waitlist earlier this month. So yup it still happens. However I wouldn't count on it now as they progress further in their coursework.
I just got an email telling me I've been invited for an interview!!!!!!!!!!! Yay!
Got interview invite woooohooo. How many ppl they interview vs accept?
Sent on the Sprint® Now Network from my BlackBerry®
Sent on the Sprint® Now Network from my BlackBerry®
omg need CCOM. Did your portals update?
Advertisement - Members don't see this ad
congrats guys!
when were u guys complete?
when were u guys complete?
Just got an invite as well 🙂 Scheduled for October since September is quickly becoming insane for me.
Unfortunately have to make the decision b/n an 8 hour drive or flying into O'Hare and taking taxis anywhere...any advice?? :-/
Fly southwest into midway?
Sent on the Sprint® Now Network from my BlackBerry®
Just got an invite as well 🙂 Scheduled for October since September is quickly becoming insane for me.
Unfortunately have to make the decision b/n an 8 hour drive or flying into O'Hare and taking taxis anywhere...any advice?? :-/
Got one too 🙂 I am in Detroit but I'm still flying so I only miss one day of classes. I am so excited!! Anyone else scheduling for 9/21?
I submitted my secondary on 7/26 and was complete on 7/27. My interview is scheduled for 9/17. I go to school just north of chicago so I will be driving. It's about an hour with minimal traffic, but will be longer because of course, there's always traffic.
Anyways, congrats on all the interviews!
Anyways, congrats on all the interviews!
INVITE! wo0t 😀
Secondary complete 8/11. Going on 9/27 (which is perfect because I fly to an interview in Omaha the 25th and then planned on spending the 26th in Chicago as it's my flight transfer location before flying home -- but now I actually have a reason to be in Chicago).
does anyone have any idea about how many people apply are interviewed? Or the percent of those interviewed who are accepted? And are these big group interviews or do just a few people go for each interview?
Secondary complete 8/11. Going on 9/27 (which is perfect because I fly to an interview in Omaha the 25th and then planned on spending the 26th in Chicago as it's my flight transfer location before flying home -- but now I actually have a reason to be in Chicago).
does anyone have any idea about how many people apply are interviewed? Or the percent of those interviewed who are accepted? And are these big group interviews or do just a few people go for each interview?
Last edited:
did you guys schedule your interviews online or were you just given the date?
You can schedule online 🙂
They have dates through early October available at this point.
Yay! Woke up to an interview invite from CCOM today 🙂 I'll be there on 9/28, I have an interview at DMU on the 20th so gotta do what I can. Luckily I live about 45 min away from CCOM which = no flight/hotel hassel for me. I may stay with my friend who's in pharm at midwestern the night before though so I don't have to wake up so early 😀
Anybody 9/28 as well?
Anybody 9/28 as well?
INVITE! wo0t 😀
Secondary complete 8/11. Going on 9/27 (which is perfect because I fly to an interview in Omaha the 25th and then planned on spending the 26th in Chicago as it's my flight transfer location before flying home -- but now I actually have a reason to be in Chicago).
does anyone have any idea about how many people apply are interviewed? Or the percent of those interviewed who are accepted? And are these big group interviews or do just a few people go for each interview?
I applied 2 cycles ago and when I interviewed then it was a panel of three interviewers and you, I doubt they have changed it. Congratulations. Enjoy Chicago, it's a fun city.
Yay! Woke up to an interview invite from CCOM today 🙂 I'll be there on 9/28, I have an interview at DMU on the 20th so gotta do what I can. Luckily I live about 45 min away from CCOM which = no flight/hotel hassel for me. I may stay with my friend who's in pharm at midwestern the night before though so I don't have to wake up so early 😀
Anybody 9/28 as well?
Yay! I'm also interviewing 9/28!! It doesn't seem like they offer student hosts??
INVITE! wo0t 😀
Secondary complete 8/11. Going on 9/27 (which is perfect because I fly to an interview in Omaha the 25th and then planned on spending the 26th in Chicago as it's my flight transfer location before flying home -- but now I actually have a reason to be in Chicago).
does anyone have any idea about how many people apply are interviewed? Or the percent of those interviewed who are accepted? And are these big group interviews or do just a few people go for each interview?
Yeah I was wondering what is the percentage of the interviewed who get accepted... any one have info. on this?
woohoo interview!!!
Advertisement - Members don't see this ad
🙁 No interview.. though I was only complete a week ago.
Its okay I've been complete since 7/20 and I haven't heard anything either... too bad I really wanted to go to this school.
🙁 No interview.. though I was only complete a week ago.
I was hoping to hear back from CCOM 🙁
Congrats to those with invites and good luck!
Hopefully I will be in the next batch of invites.
Its okay I've been complete since 7/20 and I haven't heard anything either... too bad I really wanted to go to this school.
no worries, I've been complete for awhile now, but what I've realized is that I seem to get everything later even my interview invites. Sounds like today is the first day so dont get down on urselves. I'm sure will all be posting back on this thread real soon wit invites!


Hey did you guys get an email for the interview invite, or did you randomly have to sign in to your MWU account, click on Interview Scheduling, and find it there?
Thanks in advance. Also applied and complete as of about two weeks ago. Best of Luck to you all!
Thanks in advance. Also applied and complete as of about two weeks ago. Best of Luck to you all!
Similar threads
- Replies
- 117
- Views
- 39K
- Replies
- 0
- Views
- 21K
- Replies
- 371
- Views
- 98K
- Replies
- 0
- Views
- 40K
- Replies
- 411
- Views
- 99K