Chad's Videos and Crack DAT

This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.

HSShouldEnd

10+ Year Member
Reaction score
I have not decided if I will take the MCAT or DAT, but I must study for the exams this summer. I will first study whichever sections such as organic chemistry, general chemistry, bio, etc. that overlap for each of the tests. Afterwards, once I have decided which exam I will take, I will study the remaining necessary subjects.

I am in the midst of buying study materials. I went to see the prices of Chad's videos and realized there is an MCAT version and a DAT version. Which should I purchase? I'm considering purchasing the MCAT version since there seems to be a general consensus that the MCAT is more difficult than the DAT. This way, I will be prepared for the DAT as well whereas purchasing the DAT version may underprepare me for the MCAT.

Additionally, I looked in Crack DAT subscriptions. Which package should I subscribe to?

Members don't see this ad.

Before you start studying I would highly recommend that you decide which career you would like to pursue as the two fields are not one in the same and thus it will be difficult to prepare for both of them concurrently. There is no reason to study for a test that you may not take. Have you done a lot of shadowing? If not you should get in plenty of time with dentists as well as physicians to see which field you like the most.

For the Crack DAT subscription you should be able to get by on the ACE package.