Chad's videos outline?

Started by ChewyDrop
This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.
Get help with your application

Use all the free resources available to you from SDN: articles, guides, expert advising, forums discussions, and school research.

ChewyDrop

Full Member
7+ Year Member
Advertisement - Members don't see this ad
Where can I find chad's videos outline on the coursesaver website? I'm following DAT bootcamps 10 weeks schedule and it's asking for an outline for each chapter. Please and thankyou!
 
When you click on the video to watch for any section. If you look to the right under the discussion questions, you will see two outlines, the first one is the outline for only that section (that video) the second one is the overall outline for that chapter (has all the sections for that chapter comhined).
I recommend printing it and using it as a reference later, but when watching the videos: write down notes as if it's an actual lecture without the outline.
 
When you click on the video to watch for any section. If you look to the right under the discussion questions, you will see two outlines, the first one is the outline for only that section (that video) the second one is the overall outline for that chapter (has all the sections for that chapter comhined).
I recommend printing it and using it as a reference later, but when watching the videos: write down notes as if it's an actual lecture without the outline.
Thankyou very much!
 
Also, I printed out the entire class outline (30-40 pages) at the top of the class you click on. Before you see all of the lessons, at the way top will be a button thing that reads "Download Outlines". That works too!