Chatham University MABS program 2020-2021

This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.

Stay_med26

2+ Year Member
Reaction score
Hi all,

Just received an acceptance from this program today! Doing the 1 year non-thesis track. Does anyone have any personal experience or insight on this program? I am a pre-Med student.

Members don't see this ad.

Reactions: 1 user
Hi! Congratulations on your acceptance! I’m curious, when did you submit your application? I submitted mine at the end of March. Also does anyone know if this program is successful for pre dental students?

Hi! Congratulations on your acceptance! I’m curious, when did you submit your application? I submitted mine at the end of March. Also does anyone know if this program is successful for pre dental students?
Thanks!! My app was completed April 8th!

Members don't see this ad :)
Thanks!! My app was completed April 8th!

I’ve applied but they sent me a message saying they will get back with me in two to three weeks. The only problem is I have another acceptance I have to respond back to, and this is my number one program.

They sent me a message that said wait to hear back, but in the mean time look at financial aid and start planning your move. So I have no clue what I should do! Did you guys get this same message?

Complete 4/1 accepted 4/17:) let me know if you have any other questions, you can PM me:)

I’ve applied but they sent me a message saying they will get back with me in two to three weeks. The only problem is I have another acceptance I have to respond back to, and this is my number one program.

They sent me a message that said wait to hear back, but in the mean time look at financial aid and start planning your move. So I have no clue what I should do! Did you guys get this same message?
I got the same message and was accepted like a week later! So don’t give up hope yet!

Hi all,

Just received an acceptance from this program today! Doing the 1 year non-thesis track. Does anyone have any personal experience or insight on this program? I am a pre-Med student.

MABS is a new program derived from their MSBIO program. MABS program doesn’t have the writing requirement and is more for those going to health professional schools. I got accepted to MSBIO last year and deferred starting until this year, they notified me sometime in Winter 2020 and told me if I would like to be put into MABS instead so I accepted.

Hi all,

Hey! Any insights on the program? Was planning on applying for Fall 2021