Checking status through AADSAS! Bunch of Bull

This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.

Lostinbul

Pray'n for a letter!
10+ Year Member
5+ Year Member
15+ Year Member
Reaction score
I didn't apply last year so I don't know how helpful infosource was, but I just had to post for any of you out there like myself who routinely check (in vain I might add) the "check status at designated schools" portion of AADSAS. My last update was in August and I don't even know why I still check the status because obviously it will never change. Did the schools last year keep up-to-date information available through infosource? I guess I'm just going crazy not having any information to work with. I would almost like a rejection letter from some of the schools that I haven't heard from as opposed to nothing! Anyone else out there feel my pain?

Members don't see this ad.

only school to update my status weekly was or about anything in regular was UMKC. They changed my status total 5 times in 5 weeks. Now that's what I call an organized school. They are really good at telling you through AADSAS and then regular mail about what is going on with your application. they aslo told us that they feel we truesly deserve this becasue this is very important for us.

No most schools either updated once or never. and some schools updated wrong $hit. Like waing for additional material and then you get an interview in 2 days after the update.

Mustt Mustt said:
only school to update my status weekly was or about anything in regular was UMKC. They changed my status total 5 times in 5 weeks. Now that's what I call an organized school. They are really good at telling you through AADSAS and then regular mail about what is going on with your application. they aslo told us that they feel we truesly deserve this becasue this is very important for us.

No most schools either updated once or never. and some schools updated wrong $hit. Like waing for additional material and then you get an interview in 2 days after the update.

Too bad I didn't apply to UMKC I guess! Sounds like a school that would be good to go to based alone on their concern for their students.

Members don't see this ad :)
Lostinbul said:
Too bad I didn't apply to UMKC I guess! Sounds like a school that would be good to go to based alone on their concern for their students.

It is one of those schools that is really hard to turn down becasue the people are really nice and so is the program. I was amazed by school when I visited. I have not ment one school that cares so much about their applicants and students as does UMKC so far and they are really helpful and very well organized.

If I have to compare Michigan to UMKC I would give UMKC 9 Michigan about 5.5. Since many people have visited mcihgan they know how the school is.

Let's give AADSAS a break...as I mentioned in another post, they've decided to change their name to either SADA$$ or FUBAR...vote now on CNN.com

AADSAS either sucks really big time or ... no they just plain suck. :mad: