Chicago State University College of Pharmacy

This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.
yAAAA ive been accepted..

Yay! Congrats. Everyone who is attending CSU COP in the fall, join the Facebook group. Chicago State University COP Class of 2016.

Members don't see this ad.

create facebook page for 2016 class

Last edited:
Members don't see this ad :)
Hey I got in i was wondering if anyone is worried about what they wrote in the trib about csu losing money

hey guys congratulations to those who got accepted!

i am looking for a roommate for one bedroom apt. im panicking cuz i am from CA and i can only go to chicago to look for apts on mid-June. :scared: so anybody who is interested to be roommate, please message me. thanks!!!!

and to those who are currently students, which apartments are more convenient? like bus stops nearby and utilities included, etc... thanks again!

I'm going to CSU COP too!! WOOO Class of 2016!!:):):). I also just requested to join the Facebook Group Page. Looking forward to meeting everyone!

Hello! I had some really quick questions about CSU's Pharmacy School! this is the school i really want to go to and my number one choice! I'm an Econ major right now and doing that along with my prepharm prereqs, I had hard time with some of my science classes so i retook a lot of them... is that looked down upon?? My gpa right now is like a 3.3ishh....but i have a lot of leadership and extracurriculars? how difficult was it to get in??? thanks so much for reading! :)

Hey everyone I am currently finishing my pre reqs for the program for pharmacy CSU is my number one desired choice I have a few questions for anyone who's willing to please answer them ! Would I be able to get early admission and an early interview around the winter time while still taking pre reqs and finishing up?? Thank you! And congrats to all of you who are in the program!!

Hey everyone I am currently finishing my pre reqs for the program for pharmacy CSU is my number one desired choice I have a few questions for anyone who's willing to please answer them ! Would I be able to get early admission and an early interview around the winter time while still taking pre reqs and finishing up?? Thank you! And congrats to all of you who are in the program!!

The last post on this thread was 2012... I suggest starting a new thread, yo.

Can you all post your stats that you were admitted with?

Hello. I am currently a senior and I should be graduating with a 2.6-2.7 GPA. The reason my GPA is low is due to deaths, financial issues, and almost giving up. I intend to retake a few classes that I got Cs (Bio 2, Chem 1 and 2) and Fs (Organic 1 and 2) in(some in the summer and some during the semester). I have plenty of community service hours (~300-400hours in various services), and various job experiences (cashier, desk assistant, etc......had to help the family out). I have also applied for a Pharm Tech job and I hope to start in Jan 2017. I want to take my PCAT around August or maybe Sept, and I am hoping to score around the 80 percentile (fingers crossed). I’d like to have my application completed by the beginning of Jan 2018. My dream is to attend the University of Illinois Pharmacy School or Chicago State’s Pharmacy school, but I will be applying to my home state school (MS) and others around the south. Is there anything that I can do to help my application be more competitive? I am willing to work long and hard for this goal. I just need the right guidance.

Hello. I am currently a senior and I should be graduating with a 2.6-2.7 GPA. The reason my GPA is low is due to deaths, financial issues, and almost giving up. I intend to retake a few classes that I got Cs (Bio 2, Chem 1 and 2) and Fs (Organic 1 and 2) in(some in the summer and some during the semester). I have plenty of community service hours (~300-400hours in various services), and various job experiences (cashier, desk assistant, etc......had to help the family out). I have also applied for a Pharm Tech job and I hope to start in Jan 2017. I want to take my PCAT around August or maybe Sept, and I am hoping to score around the 80 percentile (fingers crossed). I’d like to have my application completed by the beginning of Jan 2018. My dream is to attend the University of Illinois Pharmacy School or Chicago State’s Pharmacy school, but I will be applying to my home state school (MS) and others around the south. Is there anything that I can do to help my application be more competitive? I am willing to work long and hard for this goal. I just need the right guidance.
Get experiences in various fields of pharmacy, even if it's just shadowing (especially community).

Reactions: 1 user