Chicago State University or Midwestern University

This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.
Get help with your application

Use all the free resources available to you from SDN: articles, guides, expert advising, forums discussions, and school research.

Boruto

New Member
5+ Year Member
Advertisement - Members don't see this ad
I've been thankfully accepted to the two pharmacy schools I wanted to be in, however it's a tough decision deciding which one I should go to... As a person with little slow learning capabilities what would anyone recommend, even though of course pharmacy school is still a challenge. Thanks!
 
Advertisement - Members don't see this ad
I have been accepted into both schools as well and I am trying to make a decision between the two. Do you mind sharing what you decided to do and why? And also are you happy with your decision?