Childhood Information - Frequent Moves

Started by shrooberry
Tags Tags
amcas
This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.
Get help with your application

Use all the free resources available to you from SDN: articles, guides, expert advising, forums discussions, and school research.

shrooberry

Full Member
2+ Year Member
Advertisement - Members don't see this ad
*Please don't quote!*

Hi all,

Filling out AMCAS and came across "Childhood Information." It asks for the area where we spent the majority of our life from birth to age eighteen. The thing is, I grew up moving around a lot (non-military), and the most I have lived in places prior to 18 was 3.5 years. Which would I put? The most recent?

Any advice would be much appreciated! Thanks!
 
Last edited:
I think most recent would work. Ask the AMCAS helpdesk if they have an answer.

Don't forget OIE can be used to describe this in more detail.
Thank you! I'll definitely reach out to them, as well! And will definitely be using OIE to help provide context to this.