Choosing Between KCU and DMU At the Moment

Started by deleted1219239
This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.
Get help with your application

Use all the free resources available to you from SDN: articles, guides, expert advising, forums discussions, and school research.

Status
Not open for further replies.
D

deleted1219239

Advertisement - Members don't see this ad
I really cannot distinguish between these programs aside from a few personal points. At KCU, I will have the opportunity to rotate in my home state which I will not have at DMU, but it is not a guarantee. It will also be a bit cheaper overall than DMU between tuition and anticipated living expenses. I visited KC and thought the campus was very nice, city is okay but not banking on Des Moines being a dream destination by any means. Both schools have very similar matches with KCU outputting a few more in competitive specialties but also having 2x as many students.

I guess my question really boils down to, are there any measures (or anecdotes) to suggest DMU is a better school, and if so, to the extent that the points I made above are worth overlooking?

Thanks in advance! Very happy to have acceptances to these schools, waiting on a few MD decisions.
 
Status
Not open for further replies.