Christmas WW Sign Ups & Game Thread

Started by WildZoo
This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.
Get help with your application

Use all the free resources available to you from SDN: articles, guides, expert advising, forums discussions, and school research.

But I already made these cookies for Santa....and of course there's more than enough to share 😛
ImageUploadedBySDN Mobile1420090420.301104.jpg
 
Advertisement - Members don't see this ad
.................................

Oops. Missed this one. Carry on.

..................................
 
Official Santa's Helper Election Tally

Lupin - 8
(Zen, STL, BI, swings, lupin, sobsob, jam, hedgie)
LIS - 8 (html, ZVH, chel, LIS, DVMD, dy, gwen, jilary)
Vetash - 3 (ksmi, willow, vetash)

19/23 votes
Deadline: 8pm EST
 
Last edited:
Advertisement - Members don't see this ad
Elect Lupin

I hate snow. And fingers crossed, I may make it the entire three week break in Ohio without seeing snow :xf:
 
Official Santa's Helper Election Tally

Lupin - 9
(Zen, STL, BI, swings, lupin, sobsob, jam, hedgie, allie)
LIS - 9 (html, ZVH, chel, LIS, DVMD, dy, gwen, jilary, sandy)
Vetash - 3 (ksmi, willow, vetash)

21/23 votes
Deadline: 8pm EST

If you guys are trying to put me in a good mood by keeping it tied...it's working 😀
 
Official Santa's Helper Election Tally

Lupin - 11
(Zen, STL, BI, swings, lupin, sobsob, jam, hedgie, allie, MJ, Willow)
LIS - 11 (html, ZVH, chel, LIS, DVMD, dy, gwen, jilary, sandy, jayna, ksmi)
Vetash - 1 (vetash)

23/23 votes
Deadline: 8pm EST

Open for waffles! And look, it's tied up again 😀
 
Last edited:
Advertisement - Members don't see this ad
"I say we elect the Queen of Creep," said SOV as he threw in a vote for Lupin.
"Don't be ridiculous, this is Christmas! And there is nothing more Christmassy than snow. LIS should be Santa's Helper," said DVMD.
"Hey! How about me! I won't be around much for a day or two, but I would be the best Santa's Helper ever!" declared VetAsh. Poor thing, most of the group ignored her. With a few waffles, the vote came down to LIS and Lupin. Ties were created, broken, and created again. One S.D. Kluger (that's me guys, the one telling this Christmas story) was very pleased by the results.
You have elected both LIS and Lupin as Santa's Helpers. Who knows what benefits they shall receive from this election?

It is now Night 1. Night deadline is 8am EST.
 
Who knows what benefits they shall receive from this election?

Apparently, judging by my mailbox, the answer is 'none'.

WZ, you should let Lupin and I PM each other. How can you expect us to co-manage this mess if we can't?

On second thought, I don't want to PM with Lupin. Last time I did that she sent me a creepy video of her singing It's A Small World.
 
I was reading an old game thread and came across this idea and thought it was cool. This post will serve as the official results post. If you want quick access to day/night results and writeups, you can bookmark this post, as I will update it with links. I hope it is helpful for those of you who are pressed for time and can't search through the thread to look for final tallies and results 🙂

Day 1 Election Tally
Day 1 Election Writeup - LIS and Lupin won
Night 1 Writeup - Willow was killed
Day 2 Lynch Tally
Day 2 Writeup - Chel was lynched
Night 2 Writeup - Jayna was killed
Burgermeister Exit - ksmi was accused
Day 3 Lynch Tally
Day 3 Writeup - VetAsh was lynched
Night 3 Writeup - html and sandy were killed
Day 4 Lynch Tally
Day 4 Writeup - Gwen was lynched
Night 4 Writeup - STL was killed
Day 5 Lynch Tally
Day 5 Writeup - BI was lynched
Night 5 Writeup - No one died, html was revived
 
Last edited:
I was reading an old game thread and came across this idea and thought it was cool. This post will serve as the official results post. If you want quick access to day/night results and writeups, you can bookmark this post, as I will update it with links. I hope it is helpful for those of you who are pressed for time and can't search through the thread to look for final tallies and results 🙂

Day 1 Election Tally
Day 1 Election Writeup - LIS and Lupin won
Attribution required or its plagiarism.
 
I was reading an old game thread and came across this idea and thought it was cool. This post will serve as the official results post. If you want quick access to day/night results and writeups, you can bookmark this post, as I will update it with links. I hope it is helpful for those of you who are pressed for time and can't search through the thread to look for final tallies and results 🙂

Day 1 Election Tally
Day 1 Election Writeup - LIS and Lupin won

Best co-mayors ever.
 
Content in their choice of leadership, the Christmas characters slept peacefully in their beds. Well, most of them anyway. There was some activity in Santa's Workshop, and some visiting between rooms, but there was actually less activity in the night than expected.

Sadly, when they woke in the morning, they discovered that one of their own was missing. After a quick head count, they discovered it was Willow. They found her body almost buried in the snow, where she had been killed while trying to find Mrs. Claus.
Dead is WillowLeaf, King Moonracer, who could have received messages from Mrs. Claus if he had found her.

It is now Day 2. There are naughty people among you, with murder in their hearts, and they must be put on the naughty list. Lynch deadline is 8pm EST, but remember plurality is in effect.

There are 22 players in the game. Plurality will be reached at 12 votes.
Sombertown
@Jamr0ckin
@dyachei
@Gwenevre
@VetAshley2117

The Island of Misfit Toys
@hedgiehog
@ZooVetHopeful
@Zensing
@StartingoverVet

The North Pole
@allieh8607
@Jilary
@ksmi117
@ameropean_chelsea

Southtown
@Mad Jack
@lhmhtd
@DVMDream
@brightimpressio
@Lupin21

Mountains of the Whispering Winds
@OneGrainOfSand
@swingnsave
@SummerTheLynx
@LetItSnow
@JaynaAli

Dearly Departed Characters
@WillowLeaf - King Moonracer
 
Advertisement - Members don't see this ad