-
CycleTrack and SDN are teaming up to make medical school admissions more transparent and accessible! Read the announcement to learn how we’re supporting the future of CycleTrack’s free application-tracking tools .
You are using an out of date browser. It may not display this or other websites correctly.
You should upgrade or use an alternative browser.
You should upgrade or use an alternative browser.
Christmas WW Sign Ups & Game Thread
Started by WildZoo
Get help with your application
Use all the free resources available to you from SDN: articles, guides, expert advising, forums discussions, and school research.
That's true. According to STL we should have two seers currently left so I'm holding out hope that at least one of them gets affiliation.I don't know that seeing is any good if it only give role or even ability (unless killing added to it when converted). I could see everyone that gets converted maintaining who they are and ability, so it really sucks we lost the affiliation seer.
Just wondering why choose allie if she helped STL out the other night with a toy? BI seems the more logical choice for this lynch seeing as if they are both villagers, at least BI (soz BI!) only has a posting restriction.unlynch jil lynch allie
Advertisement - Members don't see this ad
I just chose one of the 2. I didn't remember and I have had a busy morning full of HBC kitty with a fracture and TMJ luxation so my attention has been splitJust wondering why choose allie if she helped STL out the other night with a toy? BI seems the more logical choice for this lynch seeing as if they are both villagers, at least BI (soz BI!) only has a posting restriction.
🙁 good luck with thatI just chose one of the 2. I didn't remember and I have had a busy morning full of HBC kitty with a fracture and TMJ luxation so my attention has been split
Hopefully the person I sent the item to last night can verify once again that I sent a helpful item, if needed. However, I'm not positive that the mods accepted my suggested use of the item (I'm supposed to figure that out on my own but I don't want to give too much away on the thread right now) so I'm not 100% positive this person can vouch for me.
lynch BI
lynch BI
Most UNofficial Mid-day naughty list tally:
Jilary – 2 (SOV, Zen)
BI – 3 (DVMD, Lupin, Allieh)
Allieh – 1 (Dy)
6/14 votes
Waffles - 1
(Doing this for my own purposes, helps me keep things straight)
Jilary – 2 (SOV, Zen)
BI – 3 (DVMD, Lupin, Allieh)
Allieh – 1 (Dy)
6/14 votes
Waffles - 1
(Doing this for my own purposes, helps me keep things straight)
Do we know if there's a conversion checker out there? I'm obviously not asking for names; I just want to know if we actually have one.
I'm unaware of one, but since my group is down to me and Allieh, that's not saying much! But if this is a conversion game as many suspect, I would hope there is a conversion checker. I think STL said he thought ksmi might still be able to convert since she's not really dead? Any thoughts on that or how we could change that if it is true?Do we know if there's a conversion checker out there? I'm obviously not asking for names; I just want to know if we actually have one.
If this is a conversion game and if there was a conversion checker at one point my concern is that they might have been converted. I would hope that it's possible to at least block Ksmi, but I'm not sure.I'm unaware of one, but since my group is down to me and Allieh, that's not saying much! But if this is a conversion game as many suspect, I would hope there is a conversion checker. I think STL said he thought ksmi might still be able to convert since she's not really dead? Any thoughts on that or how we could change that if it is true?
WildZoo
Noble Dubz Dictator, Unyeetable Phasing Wolf
Administrator
Volunteer Staff
Lifetime Donor
10+ Year Member
So many ifs 😀
I'll buy Jilary's defense for now.
Unlynch Jilary, lynch BI
Unlynch Jilary, lynch BI
Meh. I get why you guys are doing this but it's still wrong. Oh well!
Lynch DVMD
Lynch DVMD
I think STL said he thought ksmi might still be able to convert since she's not really dead? Any thoughts on that or how we could change that if it is true?
*****************
Oooh, I know. I know!!
*****************
Advertisement - Members don't see this ad
Lynch BI
WildZoo
Noble Dubz Dictator, Unyeetable Phasing Wolf
Administrator
Volunteer Staff
Lifetime Donor
10+ Year Member
Someone tell me if we've reached plurality
ETA: nvm, we haven't. BI has 6 votes. Reminder that plurality is at 8 votes.
ETA: nvm, we haven't. BI has 6 votes. Reminder that plurality is at 8 votes.
lynch BI
People, I am disappoint.
I'm a believer.
lynch jam
lynch jam
I like this LIS person!I'm a believer.
lynch jam
WildZoo
Noble Dubz Dictator, Unyeetable Phasing Wolf
Administrator
Volunteer Staff
Lifetime Donor
10+ Year Member
Official Naughty List Tally:
Jilary – 1 (SOV)
BI – 8 (DVMD, Lupin, Allieh, hedgie, Zen, MJ, ZVH, jam)
Allieh – 1 (Dy)
DVMD - 1 (BI)
Jam - 1 (LIS)
12/14 votes
PLURALITY REACHED
Jilary – 1 (SOV)
BI – 8 (DVMD, Lupin, Allieh, hedgie, Zen, MJ, ZVH, jam)
Allieh – 1 (Dy)
DVMD - 1 (BI)
Jam - 1 (LIS)
12/14 votes
PLURALITY REACHED
WildZoo
Noble Dubz Dictator, Unyeetable Phasing Wolf
Administrator
Volunteer Staff
Lifetime Donor
10+ Year Member
Lynch closed, results pending...
WildZoo
Noble Dubz Dictator, Unyeetable Phasing Wolf
Administrator
Volunteer Staff
Lifetime Donor
10+ Year Member
First day of the semester and I'm exhausted, so I'll keep it simple:
You have lynched BI, Yukon Cornelius, who had to sing the praises of silver and gold once per day
It is now Night 5
Deadline is 8am EST
There are 13 players in the game
Sombertown
@Jamr0ckin
@dyachei
The Island of Misfit Toys
@hedgiehog
@ZooVetHopeful
@Zensing
@StartingoverVet
The North Pole
@allieh8607
@Jilary
Southtown
@Mad Jack
@DVMDream
@Lupin21
Mountains of the Whispering Winds
@swingnsave
@LetItSnow
Dearly Departed Characters
WillowLeaf - King Moonracer
JaynaAli - The Bumble
OneGrainOfSand - Hermey
SummerTheLynx - Mother Nature
The Naughty List
ameropean_chelsea - Hocus Pocus
VetAshley2117 - Professor Hinkle
lhmhtd - Mrs. Claus
Gwenevre - Vixen
@brightimpressio - Yukon Cornelius
The Naughtiest List
ksmi -Burgermeister Meisterburger
You have lynched BI, Yukon Cornelius, who had to sing the praises of silver and gold once per day
It is now Night 5
Deadline is 8am EST
There are 13 players in the game
Sombertown
@Jamr0ckin
@dyachei
The Island of Misfit Toys
@hedgiehog
@ZooVetHopeful
@Zensing
@StartingoverVet
The North Pole
@allieh8607
@Jilary
Southtown
@Mad Jack
@DVMDream
@Lupin21
Mountains of the Whispering Winds
@swingnsave
@LetItSnow
Dearly Departed Characters
WillowLeaf - King Moonracer
JaynaAli - The Bumble
OneGrainOfSand - Hermey
SummerTheLynx - Mother Nature
The Naughty List
ameropean_chelsea - Hocus Pocus
VetAshley2117 - Professor Hinkle
lhmhtd - Mrs. Claus
Gwenevre - Vixen
@brightimpressio - Yukon Cornelius
The Naughtiest List
ksmi -Burgermeister Meisterburger
Bah humbug. Sorry BI. 🙁 I really don't know where to go from here.
I have a feeling fingers will point towards me tomorrow since BI came back a villager (sorry BI!) so please if anyone has a way to look into me or verify my alliance please do so.
WildZoo
Noble Dubz Dictator, Unyeetable Phasing Wolf
Administrator
Volunteer Staff
Lifetime Donor
10+ Year Member
Night closed, results pending
WildZoo
Noble Dubz Dictator, Unyeetable Phasing Wolf
Administrator
Volunteer Staff
Lifetime Donor
10+ Year Member
Last night the wolves tried to kill a nice little girl via hypothermia, by throwing her into a blizzard. Why would they want to do such a thing? At any rate, they failed.
No one has died
In addition, someone has finally been revived. The Christmas characters decided it didn't make any sense for Santa's wife to be on the naughty list, and so they went out searching for Mrs. Claus to bring her back to Christmas Town. Luckily she had not perished in the frozen conditions yet.
Welcome back @lhmhtd !
It is now Day 6
Naughty List Deadline is 8pm EST
There are 14 players in the game
Sombertown
@Jamr0ckin
@dyachei
The Island of Misfit Toys
@hedgiehog
@ZooVetHopeful
@Zensing
@StartingoverVet
The North Pole
@allieh8607
@Jilary
Southtown
@Mad Jack
@DVMDream
@Lupin21
@lhmhtd - Mrs. Claus
Mountains of the Whispering Winds
@swingnsave
@LetItSnow
Dearly Departed Characters
WillowLeaf - King Moonracer
JaynaAli - The Bumble
OneGrainOfSand - Hermey
SummerTheLynx - Mother Nature
The Naughty List
ameropean_chelsea - Hocus Pocus
VetAshley2117 - Professor Hinkle
Gwenevre - Vixen
brightimpressio - Yukon Cornelius
The Naughtiest List
ksmi -Burgermeister Meisterburger
No one has died
In addition, someone has finally been revived. The Christmas characters decided it didn't make any sense for Santa's wife to be on the naughty list, and so they went out searching for Mrs. Claus to bring her back to Christmas Town. Luckily she had not perished in the frozen conditions yet.
Welcome back @lhmhtd !
It is now Day 6
Naughty List Deadline is 8pm EST
There are 14 players in the game
Sombertown
@Jamr0ckin
@dyachei
The Island of Misfit Toys
@hedgiehog
@ZooVetHopeful
@Zensing
@StartingoverVet
The North Pole
@allieh8607
@Jilary
Southtown
@Mad Jack
@DVMDream
@Lupin21
@lhmhtd - Mrs. Claus
Mountains of the Whispering Winds
@swingnsave
@LetItSnow
Dearly Departed Characters
WillowLeaf - King Moonracer
JaynaAli - The Bumble
OneGrainOfSand - Hermey
SummerTheLynx - Mother Nature
The Naughty List
ameropean_chelsea - Hocus Pocus
VetAshley2117 - Professor Hinkle
Gwenevre - Vixen
brightimpressio - Yukon Cornelius
The Naughtiest List
ksmi -Burgermeister Meisterburger
Hmmm. Well. All I can say is that, Zen, I have a very big sad you are on the naughtiest list.
lynch Zensing
lynch Zensing
Advertisement - Members don't see this ad
lynch zen
What's up villagers?!
Glad to be back- I was not killed by wolves, so we need to be on the lookout for a chaos character (or a few). Whoever killed me either knew exactly who I was (I role revealed to one person, but trust them so far... Maybe I'm naive), or made a pretty damn good random kill.
Night 1, I dropped the ball and totally forgot to use my ability to investigate. Whoops.
I had discovered on night 2 that Hedgie is (or at least was at the time) a villager.
I also investigated Zen the night I was killed and was informed she is a WOLF.
With that,
Lynch zen.
Glad to be back- I was not killed by wolves, so we need to be on the lookout for a chaos character (or a few). Whoever killed me either knew exactly who I was (I role revealed to one person, but trust them so far... Maybe I'm naive), or made a pretty damn good random kill.
Night 1, I dropped the ball and totally forgot to use my ability to investigate. Whoops.
I had discovered on night 2 that Hedgie is (or at least was at the time) a villager.
I also investigated Zen the night I was killed and was informed she is a WOLF.
With that,
Lynch zen.
Lynch zen
WildZoo
Noble Dubz Dictator, Unyeetable Phasing Wolf
Administrator
Volunteer Staff
Lifetime Donor
10+ Year Member
Official Naughty List Tally
Zen - 4 (Lupin, dy, html, Jilary)
4/14 votes (plurality = 8 votes)
Deadline is 8pm EST
Zen - 4 (Lupin, dy, html, Jilary)
4/14 votes (plurality = 8 votes)
Deadline is 8pm EST
lynch zen
I also investigated Zen the night I was killed and was informed she is a WOLF.
With that,
Lynch zen.
You sure?
I'm Jingle Bells from The Year Without a Santa Claus. Like Gwen and Jilary, I have access to the workshop. I role-revealed to @ZooVetHopeful on day 3 because she has a very trustworthy role. I'll leave it up to her to say more. I also role-revealed to @StartingoverVet the next day. They can confirm that I mentioned the workshop and its powers before Gwen was lynched.
@Jilary: I checked the workshop logs n3. I know Ignatius checked the logs n2, so you saw me fail to build a wall around myself n1.
N2: I checked ZVH's name against Santa's list to determine her role. I think it's impossible for her to be anything but a villager by the initial write-up. Don't lynch her.
N3: I checked the logs. This is how I know that Ignatius Thistlewhite, Donner, Vixen, and Rudolph are in the workshop.
N4: I attempted to Santa's list SOV and failed. The mods sent me a message that I fell asleep before seeing his name.
Last night: I checked @hedgiehog with Santa's list. I know her role, and I will PM it to her.
I'm a villager in the workshop. I don't know why I came up as a wolf. STL said that ksmi only talked to BI had allieh before being forced to leave. There wouldn't have been time to convert me before a n3 seering. Anyone in Santa's Workshop can check the logs and confirm my actions.
I can confirm everything zen said she told me.
Still,
Lynch zen
Anyway.
Still,
Lynch zen
Anyway.
***************
Why revive Mrs. Claus and not me??? 🙁
***************
Why revive Mrs. Claus and not me??? 🙁
***************
Lynch zen
You sure?
I'm Jingle Bells from The Year Without a Santa Claus. Like Gwen and Jilary, I have access to the workshop. I role-revealed to @ZooVetHopeful on day 3 because she has a very trustworthy role. I'll leave it up to her to say more. I also role-revealed to @StartingoverVet the next day. They can confirm that I mentioned the workshop and its powers before Gwen was lynched.
@Jilary: I checked the workshop logs n3. I know Ignatius checked the logs n2, so you saw me fail to build a wall around myself n1.
N2: I checked ZVH's name against Santa's list to determine her role. I think it's impossible for her to be anything but a villager by the initial write-up. Don't lynch her.
N3: I checked the logs. This is how I know that Ignatius Thistlewhite, Donner, Vixen, and Rudolph are in the workshop.
N4: I attempted to Santa's list SOV and failed. The mods sent me a message that I fell asleep before seeing his name.
Last night: I checked @hedgiehog with Santa's list. I know her role, and I will PM it to her.
I'm a villager in the workshop. I don't know why I came up as a wolf. STL said that ksmi only talked to BI had allieh before being forced to leave. There wouldn't have been time to convert me before a n3 seering. Anyone in Santa's Workshop can check the logs and confirm my actions.
Zen has shared exactly this with me throughout this game. I am not inclined to believe she is a wolf. But I have been duped before. I will see what today brings before I vote.
Zen has shared exactly this with me throughout this game. I am not inclined to believe she is a wolf. But I have been duped before. I will see what today brings before I vote.
You've been duped before? When were you a villager before?
I just meant in real life. Sorry for the confusion.You've been duped before? When were you a villager before?
Lynch Zen.
WildZoo
Noble Dubz Dictator, Unyeetable Phasing Wolf
Administrator
Volunteer Staff
Lifetime Donor
10+ Year Member
Official Naughty List Tally
Zen - 9 (Lupin, dy, html, Jilary, allie, sobsob, dvmd, hedgie, zen)
9/14 votes
PLURALITY REACHED
lynch closed, results pending
Zen - 9 (Lupin, dy, html, Jilary, allie, sobsob, dvmd, hedgie, zen)
9/14 votes
PLURALITY REACHED
lynch closed, results pending
WildZoo
Noble Dubz Dictator, Unyeetable Phasing Wolf
Administrator
Volunteer Staff
Lifetime Donor
10+ Year Member
Though they were celebrating the return of Mrs. Claus, the residents of Christmas Town were still anxious to find those responsible for the recent string of murders. No one appeared to be evil from the outside, but the Burgermeister held the spirits of some among them. They needed to be found, and soon, before Christmas was doomed forever.
Luckily Mrs. Claus had information for them, something she had learned before her untimely departure.
"Zen is a wolf. I am sure of it," she declared.
"Me?" Said Zen, "Not at all! How could one of Santa's most trusted elves be lacking in Christmas spirit? I have spent every night in his workshop, dutifully serving the purposes of the village."
"No. I am certain you have been serving the purposes of another. And probably killing our friends in the process."
"I never killed anyone!"
"Even if that is true, your fate is sealed. Santa, add her to the naughty list."
And with that, Zen's name was added to the list, and she was banished from Christmas Town.
You have lynched Zen, Jingle Bells, a wolf with access to Santa's Workshop
It is now Night 6. Deadline is 8am EST, but I will close early if everything is in by 10pm.
There are 13 players in the game
Sombertown
@Jamr0ckin
@dyachei
The Island of Misfit Toys
@hedgiehog
@ZooVetHopeful
@StartingoverVet
The North Pole
@allieh8607
@Jilary
Southtown
@Mad Jack
@DVMDream
@Lupin21
@lhmhtd - Mrs. Claus
Mountains of the Whispering Winds
@swingnsave
@LetItSnow
Dearly Departed Characters
WillowLeaf - King Moonracer
JaynaAli - The Bumble
OneGrainOfSand - Hermey
SummerTheLynx - Mother Nature
The Naughty List
ameropean_chelsea - Hocus Pocus
VetAshley2117 - Professor Hinkle
Gwenevre - Vixen
brightimpressio - Yukon Cornelius
@Zensing - Jingle Bells
The Naughtiest List
ksmi -Burgermeister Meisterburger
Luckily Mrs. Claus had information for them, something she had learned before her untimely departure.
"Zen is a wolf. I am sure of it," she declared.
"Me?" Said Zen, "Not at all! How could one of Santa's most trusted elves be lacking in Christmas spirit? I have spent every night in his workshop, dutifully serving the purposes of the village."
"No. I am certain you have been serving the purposes of another. And probably killing our friends in the process."
"I never killed anyone!"
"Even if that is true, your fate is sealed. Santa, add her to the naughty list."
And with that, Zen's name was added to the list, and she was banished from Christmas Town.
You have lynched Zen, Jingle Bells, a wolf with access to Santa's Workshop
It is now Night 6. Deadline is 8am EST, but I will close early if everything is in by 10pm.
There are 13 players in the game
Sombertown
@Jamr0ckin
@dyachei
The Island of Misfit Toys
@hedgiehog
@ZooVetHopeful
@StartingoverVet
The North Pole
@allieh8607
@Jilary
Southtown
@Mad Jack
@DVMDream
@Lupin21
@lhmhtd - Mrs. Claus
Mountains of the Whispering Winds
@swingnsave
@LetItSnow
Dearly Departed Characters
WillowLeaf - King Moonracer
JaynaAli - The Bumble
OneGrainOfSand - Hermey
SummerTheLynx - Mother Nature
The Naughty List
ameropean_chelsea - Hocus Pocus
VetAshley2117 - Professor Hinkle
Gwenevre - Vixen
brightimpressio - Yukon Cornelius
@Zensing - Jingle Bells
The Naughtiest List
ksmi -Burgermeister Meisterburger
Advertisement - Members don't see this ad
OK. So I would hope this goes without saying, but those of you with access to the workshop, I hope you know what to do. All of you should be protecting Mrs. Claus. If she dies, I think a look into the books to see which one of you didn't would be the end of the line for whoever failed to do so.
And so now I have been duped in the game. Bye Bye Zen-wolf.I just meant in real life. Sorry for the confusion.
Lynch Zen.
*******
Yeah, that's right. Santa's most trusted elf had another agenda. I've had enough of him determining who's naughty or nice! Day in, day out building toys, only to see some poor kid's face crumple on Christmas morning.
Guess what? The Burgermeister showed me a new way. I'm following Sump'n Claus now!
That's me in the back. I'm still learning the other girl's name. Of course, I'll have more time now that I'm not having to lead a double life here.
And for all of you who were wondering why Santa threw Mrs. Claus out? Check around 2:17. That's right, Santa. I know.
Down with Santa! Sump'n Claus shall reign!
*******
Yeah, that's right. Santa's most trusted elf had another agenda. I've had enough of him determining who's naughty or nice! Day in, day out building toys, only to see some poor kid's face crumple on Christmas morning.
Guess what? The Burgermeister showed me a new way. I'm following Sump'n Claus now!
That's me in the back. I'm still learning the other girl's name. Of course, I'll have more time now that I'm not having to lead a double life here.
And for all of you who were wondering why Santa threw Mrs. Claus out? Check around 2:17. That's right, Santa. I know.
Down with Santa! Sump'n Claus shall reign!
*******
************************
Zen I hope you enjoyed that little present 🙂. I wonder how Mrs. Claus came back to life? 😀 to the earth and from the earth, yeah? 🙂
************************
Zen I hope you enjoyed that little present 🙂. I wonder how Mrs. Claus came back to life? 😀 to the earth and from the earth, yeah? 🙂
************************
Similar threads
- Replies
- 180
- Views
- 7K
- Replies
- 182
- Views
- 7K
- Replies
- 250
- Views
- 23K