Class of 2008: Residency Interviews

This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.
Get help with your application

Use all the free resources available to you from SDN: articles, guides, expert advising, forums discussions, and school research.

PharmD/DPM

PGY-2
10+ Year Member
15+ Year Member
Advertisement - Members don't see this ad
I'm just curious to what programs everyone got invites for interviews in the next month?
 
Stafocker, what up dude? How's UPMC treating you? Great program by the way. Wish I externed there. Anyway, I don't do facebook, it would distract me too much! But, here are my 6 programs for interviews: West Penn, UPenn-Presby, CCF, Virtua West Jersey, South Miami Hospital and U. of FL. in Jacksonville.
 
Advertisement - Members don't see this ad
Stafocker, what up dude? How's UPMC treating you? Great program by the way. Wish I externed there. Anyway, I don't do facebook, it would distract me too much! But, here are my 6 programs for interviews: West Penn, UPenn-Presby, CCF, Virtua West Jersey, South Miami Hospital and U. of FL. in Jacksonville.

I know ppl at all those except Virtua and South Miami.. Good luck on the interview, Dr. "Polish Sausage"
 
... here are my 6 programs for interviews: West Penn, UPenn-Presby, CCF, Virtua West Jersey, South Miami Hospital and U. of FL. in Jacksonville.
GL on those interviews; you will do well. All of those programs have a great rep from everything I've heard (don't really know anything about the Jersey one, though). Assuming that you match one of the PA ones, I'll probably see you on externships next year.

If you match South Miami, maybe you can give a presentation at Barry for one of the pod student clubs during your residency. We had a recent South Miami program alumni (and former Barry valedictorian) talk to us on diabetes management back in October... really comprehensive info on diabetic Rx, assesment. and management 👍