Advertisement - Members don't see this ad
You are using an out of date browser. It may not display this or other websites correctly.
You should upgrade or use an alternative browser.
You should upgrade or use an alternative browser.
Class of 2013!!!
Started by tonkatruck
Get help with your application
Use all the free resources available to you from SDN: articles, guides, expert advising, forums discussions, and school research.
Advertisement - Members don't see this ad
I'm sorry Spurs!Darn you, Lyss! 😡
You guys have busy Saturdays planned. I'm sleeping in, going to a little leauge basketball game and having the world's shortest meeting. Maybe gonig out for dinner.
I'm sorry Spurs!
I find your "remorse"... artificial.
I need to let my brain turn to mush for a few months so med school can mold it back into shape. 😀
Last edited:
aww come on Spurs! you kno you're my sugar 😍I find your "remorse"... artificial.
I still need to get a few more posts in tonight.
me too, I haven't been here much the past few days...
I need to let my brain turn to mush for a few months so med school can mold it back into shape. 😀
Yeah, great minds, Yoda. Great minds.
What are you doing now that you're done?
👍 agreedI need to let my brain turn to mush for a few months so med school can mold it back into shape. 😀
I've noticedme too, I haven't been here much the past few days...
me too, I haven't been here much the past few days...
I've gotta do a few things including keep a lead on aznb0y and catch up to Berken!
aww come on Spurs! you kno you're my sugar 😍
Awww, I know, I'm just playin 😍
Advertisement - Members don't see this ad
Awww, I know, I'm just playin 😍
haha you better be playin if you know what's good for you 
Maybe I'm taking this whole "post count" thing too seriously...
...
Just a thought.
What are you doing now that you're done?
Well I've completed my I'm done with college celebrating.
I'm going to be working some, although I keep cutting back how much.
I'll probably spend alot of the summer hanging out with people who I won't see that much in med school.
Perhaps figure out some sort of cheap vacation to go on?
So, yeah, I'm pretty much going to hang around and be lazy for most of the summer.
OK, seriously, I'm out now!
Night Spurs
yea I've
'ed more in these past few days than I ever have before. whew I'm tired!I'm going on vacation in 38 days![]()
where are you going?
I think you said before, but I can't remember.
me & the bf are going on a cruise to turks & caicos and the bahamaswhere are you going?
I think you said before, but I can't remember.
I am/supposed to go to Cancun this summer....but with all this swine flu (or excuse me, H1N1) ...I don't think anyone will go with me anymore. 🙁Well I've completed my I'm done with college celebrating.
I'm going to be working some, although I keep cutting back how much.
I'll probably spend alot of the summer hanging out with people who I won't see that much in med school.
Perhaps figure out some sort of cheap vacation to go on?
So, yeah, I'm pretty much going to hang around and be lazy for most of the summer.
I had something typed out.....but then I decided to opt for self-control 🙄normally I would make an inappropriate comment right about now...![]()
me & my bf went to Cancun 2 summers ago and we LoVeD it. It was really cheap & we had a really good time... but yea this flu might prevent you from going there right now.I am/supposed to go to Cancun this summer....but with all this swine flu (or excuse me, H1N1) ...I don't think anyone will go with me anymore. 🙁
me & the bf are going on a cruise to turks & caicos and the bahamas
Cool.
Advertisement - Members don't see this ad
I am/supposed to go to Cancun this summer....but with all this swine flu (or excuse me, H1N1) ...I don't think anyone will go with me anymore. 🙁
yeah, I know a couple people who cancelled Mexico trips on account of the swine flu🙁.
Im in love with a stripper.
I told you not to fall in love with me, Chubbs!Im in love with a stripper.
Yeah, me and some cousins were going to go all-inclusive, and I imagined drinking piña coladas all day and sitting on the beach. :sigh: I still want to go, and just make sure I keep to myself and don't let any strangers lick me or something. But we'll seeme & my bf went to Cancun 2 summers ago and we LoVeD it. It was really cheap & we had a really good time... but yea this flu might prevent you from going there right now.

Nah...this girl is taller...5 6 maybe?I told you not to fall in love with me, Chubbs!
Lol, you always make an enterance, chubbs.
boooo 👎Nah...this girl is taller...5 6 maybe?
I just spent two hours filling out financial aid paperwork for schools I probably wont even get in to.
FML
FML
Can't wait to make a decision and start my housing search!Hey everyone, just dropping in before I head to sleep. Tomorrow's a big day--gotta get up at 6 and head to Houston to look for housing in the Baylor area! 🙂
what did I do this time??Lol, you always make an enterance, chubbs.
Gah my head is till spinning..>I LOVE IT!
so trueLol, you always make an enterance, chubbs.

Ok time for shuteye. 🙂
You never know...but yeah Financial Aid paperwork=suckage big booty balls.I just spent two hours filling out financial aid paperwork for schools I probably wont even get in to.
FML
I want snacks, but have none🙁
Advertisement - Members don't see this ad
I just spent two hours filling out financial aid paperwork for schools I probably wont even get in to.
FML
be positive!I can't count the # of times I had to put exactly how much $ me and my parents earned last year down.You never know...but yeah Financial Aid paperwork=suckage big booty balls.
Much less what the deductions are, how much we paid in taxes, how much their house is worth, etc. etc. etc.
These next 3 weeks are going to suck. I wrote out my schedule... i have like zero leeway on what I have to do whenbe positive!
I just spent two hours filling out financial aid paperwork for schools I probably wont even get in to.
FML
Financial aid paperwork is indeed teh suck.
Edit : top
🤣You never know...but yeah Financial Aid paperwork=suckage big booty balls.
not even fruit?I want snacks, but have none🙁
Similar threads
- Replies
- 10
- Views
- 592
