Class of 2013!!!

Started by tonkatruck
This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.
Get help with your application

Use all the free resources available to you from SDN: articles, guides, expert advising, forums discussions, and school research.

Advertisement - Members don't see this ad
Ok...hereas my neapw philosphopy....if a girl sleeps with me the first nightar or sometime withing the first week...she is not "GF" material...just booty calll...but if I like her and she makes me wait...then we will talk.

What do yall think?? plan? Or should I just get as much booty as possible?as
 
Advertisement - Members don't see this ad
Ok...hereas my neapw philosphopy....if a girl sleeps with me the first nightar or sometime withing the first week...she is not "GF" material...just booty calll...but if I like her and she makes me wait...then we will talk.

What do yall think?? plan? Or should I just get as much booty as possible?as

I thought that was pretty much the standard rule. 😕
 
But I can live wht triscuits. 🙂
I am sitting in this thread with two drunky-drunks. :laugh:
Ok...hereas my neapw philosphopy....if a girl sleeps with me the first nightar or sometime withing the first week...she is not "GF" material...just booty calll...but if I like her and she makes me wait...then we will talk.

What do yall think?? plan? Or should I just get as much booty as possible?as

So tommorow is gonna be the last niught I druk nnk for a long time....so gotta make the most of it.a
Chubbs-for the girls that sleep with you the first "nightar" or "withing" the first week....the assumption that she is not gf material sounds reasonable (nobody jump on me, I am sure there are exceptions). As for getting a gf or getting as much booty as possible....all up to you hon.

And I so do NOT believe tomorrow is going to be your last night of drinking :laugh:
 
Well I've completed my I'm done with college celebrating.

I'm going to be working some, although I keep cutting back how much.

I'll probably spend alot of the summer hanging out with people who I won't see that much in med school.

Perhaps figure out some sort of cheap vacation to go on?

So, yeah, I'm pretty much going to hang around and be lazy for most of the summer.

Nice 🙂
 
Advertisement - Members don't see this ad
I am out as well ....Chubbs, you keep on being celibate when you are not having sex!! I am totally rooting for ya! 😀
 
Interesting conversations go on in here late at night...

I wouldn't know if I hadn't been awakened by dang jaw pain. Had my wisdom teeth excised earlier, and am presently very thankful for hydrocodone.
 
Advertisement - Members don't see this ad
work on saturdays should be illegal... especially early morning work! ridonculous!
 
oh btw ridonculous/ridonkulous is definitely my word so dont try to steal it, ok? thanks 😀
 
Oh & BD if you come on today... this is what I think of you
older-man-napping-in-cha.jpg
 
I 😍 you too Spurs 😀... I have love for everybody... even that drunk bastard Chubbs
 
have fun with UNC and Duke undergrads in a few months, Chubby
Perhaps...but screw girls. The only time I need to talk to girls....other than cool ones...is when I need a one night stand or when I say "will you marry me"...hopefully when im 50 or 60. Cause woman are freakin Ninjas, and I hate ninjas. They play those ninja tricks with everyone.
I am out as well ....Chubbs, you keep on being celibate when you are not having sex!! I am totally rooting for ya! 😀
Thats the plan.
 
Weird story...so me and some friends roll up to a PJ/birthday/end of year party last night..and I start introducing myself, but apparently everyone already knows my name..eventhough ive never met them?!?!

My reputation precedes me....not a good thing😱
 
good morning everyone!
how are you feeling chubbs? you were so drunk last night, jeez lol. your typing skills became as bad as mine when im drunk. lol

so yesterday we applied for an apartment!! *hmm* id ont know if i shoudl share the address? is that too TMI for an internet forum? But its an alcove studio with a doorman, elevator, launry, pet friendly ANDDDDD a GYM!! lol the price is a little more than we wanted- $2000 - but I emailed the fin aid director of NYU and asked about any possibility of increasing my loan amount by ~2K... anyone know if thats even possible?
 
Well, I am at work but this is my last saturday that I will have to work.
 
After today I only have 2 days of work left. Tuesday is my last day.
 
Advertisement - Members don't see this ad
Lyss, Imma slap the mess outta you! Don't forget, imma be there in less than 2 weeks!
 
yay. what are you going to do between tues and starting howard?

Hey AR, just hanging out. Sleeping as much as I can. Play some video games. And workout as much as I can. How are you?

TOP!!!