Advertisement - Members don't see this ad
top?
cheater!!!!
Use all the free resources available to you from SDN: articles, guides, expert advising, forums discussions, and school research.
top?
wait funky are you going to Mayo now?
Why don't you sleep Myuu?
I wish... Mayo stole my money and kicked me to the curb like a cheap hooker...Not that I have ever experienced this🙄
But I still love Mayo😍
I took four hours worth of naps today already. 🙁

that's a lot of nap
Waaaaaaaaay too much nap, actually. Now I'm awake but groggy. It is unpleasant, if somewhat relaxing. 🙁
Myuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuu!!! 😀
😍 myu
I have 4 chambers in my heart...now two are filled!
OMBD takes the left ventricle
Myu takes the right![]()
Good god, I go away for a while and then I come back and see people post-padding. C'mon, y'all need to have another person for some conversation..
hahaha no wonder the fb quiz called you a dbag rice 😀
that's cuz whoever made that quiz is jealous!!!that's cuz whoever made that quiz is jealous!!!
hahaha no wonder the fb quiz called you a dbag rice 😀


), the papparazzi will be following us...well me...but you know....the neonatologist and the Orthopod!!!

Our mission is to provide students with free, unbiased information, resources, and advising for careers in the health professions. We believe every student deserves access to trustworthy guidance, regardless of background or ability to pay.