Class of 2013!!!

Started by tonkatruck
This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.
Get help with your application

Use all the free resources available to you from SDN: articles, guides, expert advising, forums discussions, and school research.

Advertisement - Members don't see this ad
I have skillllllllllllllllllllllz no one can match!!!! I have those unprecedented skillllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllzzzz:laugh:

when I go out to LA, with OMBD by my side 😍 🙂laugh::laugh::laugh:), the papparazzi will be following us...well me...but you know....the neonatologist and the Orthopod!!!:laugh:

Christian Troy (from Nip Tuck) wishes he could be like me and Julia wishes she could be like OMBD :laugh:

ha u are on a roll tonight!
 
I have skillllllllllllllllllllllz no one can match!!!! I have those unprecedented skillllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllzzzz:laugh:

when I go out to LA, with OMBD by my side 😍 🙂laugh::laugh::laugh:), the papparazzi will be following us...well me...but you know....the neonatologist and the Orthopod!!!:laugh:

Christian Troy (from Nip Tuck) wishes he could be like me and Julia wishes she could be like OMBD :laugh:

hqdefault.jpg
 
Advertisement - Members don't see this ad
annnnnnnnnnndddddd I got BOTTOM!!!!

only ballers get "bottom"

TOP is played out!!!!

that's like still trying to wear cross colors from the 90's or 80's clothes today in 2009!

TOP is WACK!!!! :laugh:
 
drizz...sorry!!!! You're behind the times

no worries though...I'll help you play catch up!

But I do charge a "ballers" fee!:laugh:
 
Btw Rice (and Drizzt) I looked in the post-bac forum a little bit ago and there seems to be some discussion about the Penn post-bac program. Some guy is trying to decide between the SS program and the BU SMP, and he posts that the main reason he wouldn't go to Penn is because they don't grant a degree 😕 What CAN you do with a Master's of Arts in the Medical Sciences degree anyway? 😕😕
 
Advertisement - Members don't see this ad
Btw Rice (and Drizzt) I looked in the post-bac forum a little bit ago and there seems to be some discussion about the Penn post-bac program. Some guy is trying to decide between the SS program and the BU SMP, and he posts that the main reason he wouldn't go to Penn is because they don't grant a degree 😕 What CAN you do with a Master's of Arts in the Medical Sciences degree anyway? 😕😕

hahahahaha...I am going to check it out!!!
drizz you were in Penn post bacc prog!

really?

hmmm
 
I took it again and got... "You can't be found without a Red Bull and Vodka in your hand. Everyone tries hard not to be THAT GUY, but apparently, you didn't try hard enough. Your life would be over if Grey Goose didn't exist. "

HAHAHAHA
 
I took it again and got... "You can't be found without a Red Bull and Vodka in your hand. Everyone tries hard not to be THAT GUY, but apparently, you didn't try hard enough. Your life would be over if Grey Goose didn't exist. "

HAHAHAHA

LOL, why would your life be over if there was no Grey Goose? There's plenty of cheap vodka that comes in these ugly ass plastic bottles. Not classy enough?
 
hahaha rice, this one fits you better...

"You go to clubs and tell girls that you are a "baller". You wear sunglasses indoors at all times, and never miss an opportunity to ask someone to check out your "guns" You aren't anywhere near as cool as you think you are. "
 
hahaha rice, this one fits you better...

"You go to clubs and tell girls that you are a "baller". You wear sunglasses indoors at all times, and never miss an opportunity to ask someone to check out your "guns" You aren't anywhere near as cool as you think you are. "

hahahahahahaha

did chubs just come up with that one?
 
Ha, I bumped a 9 year old post because I was bored and people have been doing that today. Of course they had more legitimate reasons to do it than I did. 😛 Ok going to fix myself a protein shake and read myself into a coma now, laters
 
Advertisement - Members don't see this ad
Ha, I bumped a 9 year old post because I was bored and people have been doing that today. Of course they had more legitimate reasons to do it than I did. 😛 Ok going to fix myself a protein shake and read myself into a coma now, laters

pure casein?

yuckkkkkkkkkkkkk!!!!

just drink skim milk
 
yoda...please put the crack pipe down!!!! :meanie:

everyone knows skim milk is amazing!!!!

If you want to be a "baller" like rice...you MUST drink skim milk:laugh:
 
Advertisement - Members don't see this ad