Class of 2015!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.
You haven't seen Anchorman? That's the equivalent of living in Paris and not visiting the Eiffel Tower - isn't it?

Agreed. :)

Members don't see this ad.

speaking of the eiffel tower, what a god-awful eyesore they turned it into with those multicolored light shows. turrrrrrble

I hate Paris. One of the worst experiences of my life happened there, and it started with a trip to the Eiffel Tower.

Members don't see this ad :)
I'm not a fan of Paris, but then again I'm biased. Spain ftw.

I LOOOOOOOOVED Spain. I loved England as well. I was on a trip with a bunch of girls and some teachers from my high school and we went to London, Paris and Madrid. The country was beautiful and the Spaniards were SO much nicer than the French as well.

*Sigh* Now I want to go back there.

I LOOOOOOOOVED Spain. I loved England as well. I was on a trip with a bunch of girls and some teachers from my high school and we went to London, Paris and Madrid. The country was beautiful and the Spaniards were SO much nicer than the French as well.

*Sigh* Now I want to go back there.

"Stupi-t.. americán!"

"You know, Kevin, you're what the French call 'les incompetents.'"

Southeast Asia = best place to travel

Anybody see the Hangover 2 trailer?

Members don't see this ad :)
Southeast Asia = best place to travel

Anybody see the Hangover 2 trailer?

Southeast Asia!

I want to go visit the motherland again. Haven't been there since I was 11, and I had a good time back then -- sure a lot's changed now. My family's rich over there (because we send money back)! I sure do miss it. If it didn't cost $1000+ for a plane ticket.. I'd be there. I'm fluent too. Yuh!

i just had a nap and the dream involved a thin envelope from columbia in the mail. but it wasn't a rejection iirc.. i needed to do something.. hm..

edit: PERKINS?>!?!?!?!?!?

i just had a nap and the dream involved a thin envelope from columbia in the mail. but it wasn't a rejection iirc.. i needed to do something.. hm..

edit: PERKINS?>!?!?!?!?!?
are you gonna get some pancakes?

what?

i know i was bummed when the perkins in my college town closed. best drunken strawberry pancakes in the world. phuck ihop.

what?

i know i was bummed when the perkins in my college town closed. best drunken strawberry pancakes in the world. phuck ihop.

What's perkins and where can I find one? No way it beats waffle house.

yeah I have no idea what Perkins is... a pancake restaurant I'm guessing?

And I never answered the 3 biggest fears question, so here they are: big scary bees, hairy spiders that can run fast, being caught in an avalanche.

And I never answered the 3 biggest fears question, so here they are: big scary bees, hairy spiders that can run fast, being caught in an avalanche.

Fears: none.. but heights make me antsy. Once I got over death, I was good.

Biggest fear for me is having to wear a diaper ever again in my life (aka getting super duper old or paralyzed)

Biggest fear for me is having to wear a diaper ever again in my life (aka getting super duper old or paralyzed)

Good one. I think being trapped in a persistent vegetative state would be horrible.

Fears: none.. but heights make me antsy. Once I got over death, I was good.

Tall buildings generally don't faze me, but a couple of weeks ago I did manage to freak myself out a bit being 95 floors up in the middle of a busy restaurant/lounge, waiting in line to be sat, and standing right next to a very small, unassuming door leading to the emergency staircase (next exit: lobby).

Yeah, I'd liken it to Denny's.

What's perkins and where can I find one? No way it beats waffle house.

It definitely doesn't. Damn, I want some grits now.

Anyway, I'm pretty sure the restaurant chain isn't the Perkins in question. :laugh:

Good one. I think being trapped in a persistent vegetative state would be horrible.

Tall buildings generally don't faze me, but a couple of weeks ago I did manage to freak myself out a bit being 95 floors up in the middle of a busy restaurant/lounge, waiting in line to be sat, and standing right next to a very small, unassuming door leading to the emergency staircase (next exit: lobby).

Yeah, I'd liken it to Denny's.

It definitely doesn't. Damn, I want some grits now.

Anyway, I'm pretty sure the restaurant chain isn't the Perkins in question. :laugh:
rookie. when you go to waffle house you get hashbrowns.

41 mil on solipskier! 0 words added to thesis!

this guy is perkins

Kendrick+Perkins+Andrew+Bynum+Boston+Celtics+tYKUbmuRZ2Xl.jpg

He get traded or something?

Side note-- I got the free version of NBA2K for my iphone and have been dominating the Celtics all afternoon in lab wassup

Even worse. :scared:

Random thought, you know what makes me laugh? When people that are clearly trolling are accused of such and they're like, "I don't even know what that is?" L-O-L. You are posting on an internet forum and you've never heard the term troll before? Mmkay. :rolleyes:

reeeejection today.

Also, :hello: everyone! I've been AWOL - my thesis is kicking my ass.

fwiw I was just quoting archer and I dont really care what anyone's 3 biggest fears are *glare cougs* :laugh:
There needs to be an evil smiley maniacally rubbing it's hands together....because I know, Sun...I know ;)
reeeejection today.

Also, :hello: everyone! I've been AWOL - my thesis is kicking my ass.

Yay it's a whimsy!

So I lazed the day away and am now finally getting my oil changed. Then I'm going to pack and drive down to the city my work is in so I can work two looooong training days 70 miles from home

melo and rautins cuse nation all day every day

Ok so it looks like I am allergic to a spice. No idea what it is. I just had another Hitch-like allergic reaction. It happened faster this time though....I almost went to the hospital instead of to the store to chug liquid Benadryl in the aisle.

Is it just part of getting older that the generation below you seems entitled to the teeth and scares the crap right out of your pants?

Ok so it looks like I am allergic to a spice. No idea what it is. I just had another Hitch-like allergic reaction. It happened faster this time though....I almost went to the hospital instead of to the store to chug liquid Benadryl in the aisle.
That's kind of scary. Glad you're ok.

Is it just part of getting older that the generation below you seems entitled to the teeth and scares the crap right out of your pants?

Unfortunately, I think the entitlement issue is just Americans in general.

Thanks, man. My throat is still not back to normal. I want it to be a little more open before I try to go to sleep

That's what she s-- ah nevermind. Too easy.

Glad ur ok :)