-
CycleTrack and SDN are teaming up to make medical school admissions more transparent and accessible! Read the announcement to learn how we’re supporting the future of CycleTrack’s free application-tracking tools .
You are using an out of date browser. It may not display this or other websites correctly.
You should upgrade or use an alternative browser.
You should upgrade or use an alternative browser.
Class of 2015!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
Started by IndianVercetti
Get help with your application
Use all the free resources available to you from SDN: articles, guides, expert advising, forums discussions, and school research.
it's a good thing, i'd be the uncle the kids never wished to haveBleargh is like the brother I never had sometimes.
Rejected by my top choice. Saw it coming but still bummed.
Sorry to hear! I know how that feels...sigh *shakes fist at that school for putting me on the waitlist from which I'll never get off*
Advertisement - Members don't see this ad
That Houston daycare fire news story makes me want to throw up, like literally. Ugh.
That Houston daycare fire news story makes me want to throw up, like literally. Ugh.
Tragic.
Thanks, man. My throat is still not back to normal. I want it to be a little more open before I try to go to sleep
Oh noes! I hope you feel better soon... and that you figure out which evil spice is doing this to you.
Bleargh is like the brother I never had sometimes.
Maybe he really is your long lost brother... 😏
Sorry on the rejections Flow and Whimsey. Even when you know it's coming, it still stings a little. (Or sometimes a lot.)
My bitchometer is in the red zone right now.
My bitchometer is in the red zone right now.
The red zone is for immediate loading and unloading of passengers only. There is no stopping in the white zone.
(Sorry I couldn't resist!)
The red zone is for immediate loading and unloading of passengers only. There is no stopping in the white zone.
"No, the white zone is for immediate loading and unloading, and there is no stopping in the red zone."
Waitlisted at NYU... efffffffffffffff!
Anybody know if it moves at all?
(I trust you guys way more than the school specific thread)
+1. But can't say I'm that surprised...plus the entire time i was there, I had the worst food poisoning or stomach flu EVER. So during the interview, I was more focused on not throwing up than anything else.
Cougs!!! Are you okay? Post something so I know you overcame your allergic reaction. 🙁
hey, screw you Bleargh
not only have I become addicted to that solipskier game, but I even downloaded the game on my phone too
or should i say thank you...
not only have I become addicted to that solipskier game, but I even downloaded the game on my phone too
or should i say thank you...
i love when you find the perfect song to jam your ass off to.
i love when you find the perfect song to jam your ass off to.
Was it Nsync's "Bye Bye Bye"?
I used to know the entire music video dance for "It's Gonna Be Me", which was the single after "Bye, Bye, Bye."
SHUT UP I WAS FIFTEEN!
SHUT UP I WAS FIFTEEN!
Last edited:
Advertisement - Members don't see this ad
you should speak to a pastor about this.Confession, I used to know the entire music video dance for "It's Gonna Be Me", which was the single after "Bye, Bye, Bye."
SHUT UP I WAS FIFTEEN!
Confession, I used to know the entire music video dance for "It's Gonna Be Me", which was the single after "Bye, Bye, Bye."
SHUT UP I WAS FIFTEEN!
Totes remember that video. My cousin and I would watch it, and point out each other's "guys". She had dibs on Justin and JC was all mine. I was 11 or 12, in retrospect, that's kinda weird. 😛I had a mad crush on Lance Bass.
My gaydar is piss poor.
My gaydar is piss poor.
I had a mad crush on Lance Bass.
My gaydar is piss poor.
Even back then, I thought Lance looked like my female aunt. And Chris and Joey??? no comment. haha
Even back then, I thought Lance looked like my female aunt. And Chris and Joey??? no comment. haha
Just re-read what I wrote. It's a good thing my aunt is female.

LOL! He has pretty striking green eyes, though. I have a thing for nice eyes. Hubster's got some seriously pretty baby blues.
Chris used to look like a pineapple with that stupid hair. Joey at least clearly had a good sense of humor, and I kinda like bigger, teddy bear kinda guys. I married one. 🙂
Chris used to look like a pineapple with that stupid hair. Joey at least clearly had a good sense of humor, and I kinda like bigger, teddy bear kinda guys. I married one. 🙂
LOL! He has pretty striking green eyes, though.
Chris used to look like a pineapple with that stupid hair. Joey at least clearly had a good sense of humor, and I kinda like bigger, teddy bear kinda guys. I married one. 🙂
I hear you on that. My tastes have def changed since then...haha. My bf is like the teddy bear version of JC. lol!
I love it when the real news sounds more like fake news from the onion.
http://www.huffingtonpost.com/2011/02/25/anonymous-westboro-baptist-church_n_828068.html
http://www.huffingtonpost.com/2011/02/25/anonymous-westboro-baptist-church_n_828068.html
"The Topeka-based WBC gained publicity last year for calling for a "Burn A Koran Day." According to ComputerWorld, someone claiming to be an Anonymous member threatened to take action against the WBC earlier this week, but Anonymous had dismissed the threats as a hoax. Later in the week, several of the Church's websites went down due to DDoS attacks, the kind Anonymous launched against PayPal and MasterCard for cracking down on Wikileaks last December. However, Anonymous denied involvement in these attacks against WBC.
The WBC, apparently convinced that Anonymous was behind the attacks, issued a statement calling the group "crybaby hackers" and telling them to "bring it," according to the Washington Post."
you know what's way more awesome than having fun with the bros on a friday night in preparation to ski the gnar that's pounding the mountains? writing a thesis.
Yay done with my interview day at long last. Time to get chocolate milky and take a trip to everyone's favorite destination.
hope it went well!Yay done with my interview day at long last. Time to get chocolate milky and take a trip to everyone's favorite destination.
yay done with my interview day at long last. Time to get chocolate milky and take a trip to everyone's favorite destination.
i want details
Hahaha! Hope it ALL goes well.Yay done with my interview day at long last. Time to get chocolate milky and take a trip to everyone's favorite destination.
We are here being old and practically married. Enjoying a bottle of wine and watching TV shows about alien civilizations, formulating crazy theories.
I think what I just said might be construed as too nerdy even for SDN.
Hahaha! Hope it ALL goes well.
We are here being old and practically married. Enjoying a bottle of wine and watching TV shows about alien civilizations, formulating crazy theories.
I think what I just said might be construed as too nerdy even for SDN.
Hah... yeah...
Totally...
😏
Thanks manThat's what she s-- ah nevermind. Too easy.
Glad ur ok 🙂
That blows dude, I am so so sorry🙁Rejected by my top choice. Saw it coming but still bummed.
Seriously. He is like my stat twin 🙄Chem E with a 3.95 and MCAT 38+?
Beast.
Haha, those are actually cute names🙂I named mine Taco Bean, Badger and Banjo.
Advertisement - Members don't see this ad
Dear Lifetime, Television for the Completely Stupid,
You should be shot for that show "One Born Every Minute". I have only seen the commercials and I can already tell that is about 40,000x worse than TLC's "A Baby Story". Dramatizing birth and making it seem like the most horrific painful event anyone could ever go through is a disservice to future mothers, fathers, and health care practitioners. I plan to hunt you down, one by one. You won't even see it coming.
Sleep with your eyes open,
Cougs
You should be shot for that show "One Born Every Minute". I have only seen the commercials and I can already tell that is about 40,000x worse than TLC's "A Baby Story". Dramatizing birth and making it seem like the most horrific painful event anyone could ever go through is a disservice to future mothers, fathers, and health care practitioners. I plan to hunt you down, one by one. You won't even see it coming.
Sleep with your eyes open,
Cougs
i want details
About which part? Knowing you, probably both.
Dear Lifetime, Television for the Completely Stupid,
You should be shot for that show "One Born Every Minute". I have only seen the commercials and I can already tell that is about 40,000x worse than TLC's "A Baby Story". Dramatizing birth and making it seem like the most horrific painful event anyone could ever go through is a disservice to future mothers, fathers, and health care practitioners. I plan to hunt you down, one by one. You won't even see it coming.
Sleep with your eyes open,
Cougs
I like you a lot.
During one of our group gchats remind me to tell you about the hotel I'm in tonight. It's ridic.
LOLHah... yeah...
Totally...
😏
So you know what I mean? 😉
How are you feeling, Cougs?
I want to be pregnant/give birth, but not raise a kid. I'm sure there is a deal to be made here.I would consider having a baby if I didn't have to do the whole pregnant/birth part. total eek.
I'm pretty good, court! Throat is almost normal. It seems like what I am allergic to is some kind of chili, but I don't know what it is. Scares the crap out of me....going to need to get another Epi Pen prescription 🙁
Also, I sublux'd a rib somehow, so that blows. I need someone to pop it back into place.
Yay done with my interview day at long last. Time to get chocolate milky and take a trip to everyone's favorite destination.
The 9-0?
wtf is the 9-0? That better not be like the 909.The 9-0?
wtf is the 9-0? That better not be like the 909.
A (very dirrrrrrty) local bar near DB's said interview location...
I want to be pregnant/give birth, but not raise a kid. I'm sure there is a deal to be made here.
you should make some g's being a surrogate mother!
I think I'm officially done with the interview season (finally!). Had my last interview last week and got the acceptance email yesterday. There were several spelling errors in the acceptance email though (but it looks like other SDNers received the same thing, so someone was probably just having a bad spelling day). I received another interview invite today but I don't think I'll be attending the interview (unless they offer me a full-ride scholarship and free Chipotle everyday). Feels good to be done! Still waiting to hear back from a couple of places I interviewed at though (show me some love BU!), so not sure where I'll end up next year (most likely UIC). 🙂
Dear Lifetime, Television for the Completely Stupid,
You should be shot for that show "One Born Every Minute". I have only seen the commercials and I can already tell that is about 40,000x worse than TLC's "A Baby Story". Dramatizing birth and making it seem like the most horrific painful event anyone could ever go through is a disservice to future mothers, fathers, and health care practitioners. I plan to hunt you down, one by one. You won't even see it coming.
Sleep with your eyes open,
Cougs
OH MY GOD YES I HATE THAT GOD DAMNED SHOW!!!!
That said, I only watched the first 10 to 15 minutes of the first episode, but it seemed like everyone that came in was getting full-on induced with pit (do not want again!). That and some other things brought up a LOT of bad feelings about Chicklet's birth, so I turned on Assassin's Creed II and started stabbing things so I didn't start crying. 🙁
I would consider having a baby if I didn't have to do the whole pregnant/birth part. total eek.
MOST of being pregnant is fun, aside from the morning sickness part and the being huge and uncomfortable at the end. Birth... I feel like I can't even comment.
I saw one of those abbreviation bumper stickers on a car today (like that say SB for Santa Barbara, etc) and it was PT. Definitely started laughing. I love this thread 🙂
3
333926
...
Last edited:
And yes, Slave 4 U/Toxic-era Britney was super hot.
Haha yeah I forgot about Toxic! That song was pretty string-heavy and awesome. Now that I think about it, I liked Unusual You too. Okay, I take back my identity crisis comment...apparently I've been a fan all along 😎
Im dying for an acceptance. I dont wanna be a re-reapplicant, and not just because I would probably spend all of next year referring to myself as a "reeree"
Chem E with a 3.95 and MCAT 38+?
Beast.
Thanks. Too bad I didn't do more research. Cclcm is the post interview rejection. On my way home from my last interview. Holy silly cow this school accepts until late may regularly. No thanks. By April, my choice will be made, hopefully.
Advertisement - Members don't see this ad
Yay done with my interview day at long last. Time to get chocolate milky and take a trip to everyone's favorite destination.
I hope it went well!
The 9-0?
Hahahaha, love it!!! 👍
Awesome med school news tonight!
Cycle is wrapping up rather nicely.
Congrats Clint!
elsevier sciencedirect is down?! WAT.
I love it when the real news sounds more like fake news from the onion.
http://www.huffingtonpost.com/2011/02/25/anonymous-westboro-baptist-church_n_828068.html
This is ridiculous. The WBC makes all Christians look bad.
elsevier sciencedirect is down?! WAT.
I was JUST cursing about this!
Similar threads
- Replies
- 10
- Views
- 592