-
CycleTrack and SDN are teaming up to make medical school admissions more transparent and accessible! Read the announcement to learn how we’re supporting the future of CycleTrack’s free application-tracking tools .
You are using an out of date browser. It may not display this or other websites correctly.
You should upgrade or use an alternative browser.
You should upgrade or use an alternative browser.
Class of 2016!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! !!!!!
Started by Arjuna
Get help with your application
Use all the free resources available to you from SDN: articles, guides, expert advising, forums discussions, and school research.
Advertisement - Members don't see this ad
going
Hey, that was your 222nd post!
Noooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooo
Tough when you're up against idf and docbrill 😛
Don't worry, I'm sure you'll get your first top soon 😀
Every time I'm on a plane, I swear that at least 7 people are trying to give me their colds.
Every time I'm on a plane, I swear that at least 7 people are trying to give me their colds.
Most interesting plane ride ever:
man on left...LOUD SNORING
man on right...LOUD COUGHING
haven't been next to a crying baby yet though

Thank you Southwest for not giving us assigned seats!
TOP.
oh snap sorry! i would have let you take your first top...my bad.
Every time I'm on a plane, I swear that at least 7 people are trying to give me their colds.
just be glad you aren't sitting next to a really smelly person. Earplugs and headphones can guard against crying babies...but super stinky people are absolutely the worst. I have never forgotten the time i almost vomited due to the stench.
PSA: SHOWER BEFORE YOU BOARD YOUR FLIGHT, WASTOIDS. IT'S A SOCIAL RESPONSIBILITY BEFORE YOU ENTER A CONFINED SPACE FOR A PERIOD OF TIME WITH STRANGERS.
:cry::cry::cry::cry:
![]()
aw don't be grumpy. your time will come. 👍
Advertisement - Members don't see this ad
just be glad you aren't sitting next to a really smelly person. Earplugs and headphones can guard against crying babies...but super stinky people are absolutely the worst. I have never forgotten the time i almost vomited due to the stench.
PSA: SHOWER BEFORE YOU BOARD YOUR FLIGHT, WASTOIDS. IT'S A SOCIAL RESPONSIBILITY BEFORE YOU ENTER A CONFINED SPACE FOR A PERIOD OF TIME WITH STRANGERS.
😱...Luckily I haven't been next to a farting person either...
So, we found and ordered a ring 🙂
AHHH! CONGRATULATIONS!!!!
Details please...that is, if you are so inclined to share 😀
Every time I'm on a plane, I swear that at least 7 people are trying to give me their colds.
So I see you're heading back from your very eventful stay in North Carolina...
Yayyy 😀 What does it look like?
The center diamond is 2ct and the side diamonds ar 0.8ct for total weight of 2.8ct on 18ct white gold. We were slightly above his ball park price, but it's worth it!
So happy 🙂
well now that we've done alphabetical fruits and vegetables, and i've had my dreams sufficiently shattered, i'm really going to go back to my essay.
good. day. to. you. sir.
it will be a good feeling to have that essay out of the way 😀
What theme should we do next time for the alphabet game?
Animals? Movies? TV Shows? Celebrities? Cities?
😱...Luckily I haven't been next to a farting person either...
Yeah, in terms of flight annoyances, i'd rank it like this:
1. stinky people (i mean really really stinky, like they ran a marathon a week ago and marinated in their own urine for the next 7 days just so they could sit right next to you and you could smell the odor even after deplaning because it permeated through your plane clothes.)
2. crying babies (depends on if you have earphones/earplugs on hand or not, and just how loud / persistent the wails are)
3. really obese people that should have bought two seats but for the sake of pride/money only bought one, are literally overflowing onto yours, spilling over the armrest, and actually have the audacity to ask you if they can raise it midflight because it's uncomfortable, thereby giving them further license to share your seat while you shrink away into the wall / aisle
The center diamond is 2ct and the side diamonds ar 0.8ct for total weight of 2.8ct on 18ct white gold. We were slightly above his ball park price, but it's worth it!
So happy 🙂
Oooooooh pretty!
Any idea when the wedding will be?
Most interesting plane ride ever:
man on left...LOUD SNORING
man on right...LOUD COUGHING
haven't been next to a crying baby yet though
Thank you Southwest for not giving us assigned seats!
I was sitting next to not one, but TWO crying babies during my last flight 😱
oh that's beautiful! congrats again, i'm so happy for you 🙂![]()
The center diamond is 2ct and the side diamonds ar 0.8ct for total weight of 2.8ct on 18ct white gold. We were slightly above his ball park price, but it's worth it!
So happy 🙂
well now that we've done alphabetical fruits and vegetables, and i've had my dreams sufficiently shattered, i'm really going to go back to my essay.
good. day. to. you. sir.
![]()
awwww don't be grumpy. we'll be near another top before you know it. 👍
stinky people (i mean really really stinky, like they ran a marathon a week ago and marinated in their own urine for the next 7 days just so they could sit right next to you and you could smell the odor even after deplaning because it permeated through your plane clothes.)
🤣 your description makes it sound like you sat next to a cadaver
Oooooooh pretty!
Any idea when the wedding will be?
Thanks! Well, technically he hasn't proposed yet, so we will probably discuss it afterward

it will be a good feeling to have that essay out of the way 😀
What theme should we do next time for the alphabet game?
Animals? Movies? TV Shows? Celebrities? Cities?
Any of the above is alright by me. 👍
oh that's beautiful! congrats again, i'm so happy for you 🙂
This is the only ring I'll be able to afford...
Advertisement - Members don't see this ad
🤣 your description makes it sound like you sat next to a cadaver
eh, formaldehyde is tolerable, i played with cadavers for hours in anatomy and would eat meals right before/after without a problem.
the stench of unclean/unwashed...ughhhhh. i would never have made it through woodstock. 🙁
oh that's beautiful! congrats again, i'm so happy for you 🙂
Thanks! I am on a cloud nine right now 🙂😍
This is the only ring I'll be able to afford...
![]()
![]()
![]()
lol why are you telling me?
that's okay. if you proposed to me with a bottle cap ring, i'd totally say yes.
or at least cougarmd would. 😀
![]()
The center diamond is 2ct and the side diamonds ar 0.8ct for total weight of 2.8ct on 18ct white gold. We were slightly above his ball park price, but it's worth it!
So happy 🙂
Congrats!
lol why are you telling me?
that's okay. if you proposed to me with a bottle cap ring, i'd totally say yes.
or at least cougarmd would. 😀
😆
Also, we haven't told anyone (besides SDN) until he proposes.
LOLOLOL that's hilarious and awesome. i love it. 👍
makes sense though. 🙂 ahhhh i'm so excited for you, i am sure it will be a beautiful, thoughtful proposal perfect for you.

🤣 your description makes it sound like you sat next to a cadaver

This is the only ring I'll be able to afford...
![]()
![]()
![]()
Those are still more expensive than the ring I got from a friend when we were goofing around at the grocery store. It was made of the twisty things they give you to seal your grocery bags:
I'm sure you'll have plenty of money for a ring once you graduate from med school 😛
lol why are you telling me?
that's okay. if you proposed to me with a bottle cap ring, i'd totally say yes.
or at least cougarmd would. 😀
Ew.
Girls are gross.
Ew.
Girls are gross.
You didn't think that when we posted pics/gifs of Jessica Alba 😛
Going to bed to snuggle 🙂😀 Night!
dawww kyootz. 🙂 🙂 🙂
gnite dear, and congratulations again!!!!! <3
Those are still more expensive than the ring I got from a friend when we were goofing around at the grocery store. It was made of the twisty things they give you to seal your grocery bags:
![]()
I'm sure you'll have plenty of money for a ring once you graduate from med school 😛
lol, my current bf jokes about getting me a ring pop. 🙂 i tell him...YUMMY.
Advertisement - Members don't see this ad
This is the only ring I'll be able to afford...
![]()
![]()
![]()
Ring Pop > these
I missed post #55,555. 🙁
You didn't think that when we posted pics/gifs of Jessica Alba 😛
I made it, I made it! First acceptance! Officially part of the Class of 2016....woohooooooooooooooooo!
😀😀😀😀
Congrats! 👍
I made it, I made it! First acceptance! Officially part of the Class of 2016....woohooooooooooooooooo!
😀😀😀😀
Congrats and welcome to our funhouse

I made it, I made it! First acceptance! Officially part of the Class of 2016....woohooooooooooooooooo!
😀😀😀😀
congrats and welcome to the thread, where we primarily communicate in .gifs!
Similar threads
- Replies
- 10
- Views
- 592