-
CycleTrack and SDN are teaming up to make medical school admissions more transparent and accessible! Read the announcement to learn how we’re supporting the future of CycleTrack’s free application-tracking tools .
You are using an out of date browser. It may not display this or other websites correctly.
You should upgrade or use an alternative browser.
You should upgrade or use an alternative browser.
Class of 2016!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! !!!!!
Started by Arjuna
Get help with your application
Use all the free resources available to you from SDN: articles, guides, expert advising, forums discussions, and school research.
Advertisement - Members don't see this ad
somehow i missed top again
was waiting for everybody to go to sleep before i pounced 🙂
😱
derp i had no idea you were here! 😳sorry man, i'll make it up to you tomorrow.
What does idf stand for?
This thread has over 1000 pages. Top will come again soon. As will the morning...
was waiting for everybody to go to sleep before i pounced 🙂
This thread has over 1000 pages. Top will come again soon. As will the morning...
HI DONNIE. i came back just to say hi to you, because 1. i missed your face and 2. i found out today that you were the one who inspired my very first gif. 🙂
I gave birth to the idf gif movement!
I gave birth to the idf gif movement!
![]()
Don't GIFs move?
Good morning everyone! It seems like every time I come back to this thread there are new people 😀
Sooo I'm a new lurker to this thread and this may have been shared before, but I saw this GIF and it just screamed idf
![]()
👍
so accurate. 😍Yes, but I miss it. 🙁 And the longer I am out the harder it will be to get back into the study groove. 🙁🙁Yes, and the top two posters in this thread (BWSTW and CodeBlu), who are also out of school. Lucky!
Yes! You can help me finish.
(...waiting)
TWSS!!!! 😀
It's been awhile since I've said that....
Advertisement - Members don't see this ad
i just weighed myself and i'm shocked.......wtf is going on??!!?!?
Holidays and good food. 👍
wow... fail on my part... not even close. i give up
A trick I've learned: if you really really really want top, have more than one tab open at a time. Then you can bypass the "wait 20 seconds before posting again" rule![]()
That never works for me. 🙁 I just pay attention to the number, and when xx00 or xx50 rolls around I pounce to get xx01 or xx51. 😀
So, we found and ordered a ring 🙂
Gorgeous!![]()
The center diamond is 2ct and the side diamonds ar 0.8ct for total weight of 2.8ct on 18ct white gold. We were slightly above his ball park price, but it's worth it!
So happy 🙂
Congrats!Congratulations!!I made it, I made it! First acceptance! Officially part of the Class of 2016....woohooooooooooooooooo!
😀😀😀😀
zooey deschanel
![]()
Have you seen her new show New Girl? it is hilarious. I now 😍😍 her.
Good morning everyone! It seems like every time I come back to this thread there are new people 😀
Morning!
Slow news day.
I thought this one was fun: http://www.wired.com/threatlevel/2011/11/water-pump-hack-mystery-solved/
I love when the mainstream media propagates stories before fact checking.
ZOMG teh Russians are attacking wit teh Stuxnet!!1! Oh, nevermind the sys admins were napping and the pump burned out.
I thought this one was fun: http://www.wired.com/threatlevel/2011/11/water-pump-hack-mystery-solved/
I love when the mainstream media propagates stories before fact checking.
ZOMG teh Russians are attacking wit teh Stuxnet!!1! Oh, nevermind the sys admins were napping and the pump burned out.

top. this one goes out to our homegirl DB for her awesome news today 🙂
![]()
![]()
![]()
and now goodnight for reals
Aww, thanks 🙂
Advertisement - Members don't see this ad
Every time I'm on a plane, I swear that at least 7 people are trying to give me their colds.
With me, usually one of them succeeds 🙁
I made it, I made it! First acceptance! Officially part of the Class of 2016....woohooooooooooooooooo!
😀😀😀😀
Congrats and Welcome!!


only barely, it's 4am eastern time zone and i'm still chugging away on this paper. thousand more words should do it 🙂
hope that paper went okay, JHU.
I gave birth to the idf gif movement!
you did indeed. 👍
Good morning everyone! It seems like every time I come back to this thread there are new people 😀
BUTTERMELLOW!
TWSS!!!! 😀
It's been awhile since I've said that....
lol awesome.
That never works for me. 🙁 I just pay attention to the number, and when xx00 or xx50 rolls around I pounce to get xx01 or xx51. 😀
yeah i dont keep two tabs open. nadaba's way failed me. he must have a special supercomputer....

i have not! SO MUCH TV TO CATCH UP ON. NOT ENOUGH TIME IN THE DAY... 🙁Have you seen her new show New Girl? it is hilarious. I now 😍😍 her.
Advertisement - Members don't see this ad
dawww, superkyootz.
i'm going to ask WYS to turn this into my next avatar.
dawww, superkyootz.
i'm going to ask WYS to turn this into my next avatar.
![]()
👍
Similar threads
- Replies
- 10
- Views
- 592

