Class of 2016!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! !!!!!

This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.
Top! :)

This one goes to nadaba and BWSTW for being awesome :)

7e813801-a8a2-4b76-b23e-d06383da4b0e.jpg

36.jpg

7993.jpg

5542830_f520.jpg

Last edited:
Members don't see this ad :)
I actually think it's fun :oops: But I know many people hate it.

Snow mobiles are so much fun :)

I used to get a bit stressed doing it (I'm from Chicago) but then I got a car with an ABS. No more fishtailing around in a minivan! :thumbup:

Snowmobiles are AWESOME.

I used to get a bit stressed doing it (I'm from Chicago) but then I got a car with an ABS. No more fishtailing around in a minivan! :thumbup:

Snowmobiles are AWESOME.

If it keeps other drivers off the road, I have no problem with snow. Oh, and hello, again, erruhbawdy.

Snowmobiles are AWESOME.

Yeah, you probably don't want to drive in the snow without an ABS ;)

If it keeps other drivers off the road, I have no problem with snow. Oh, and hello, again, erruhbawdy.

I think this is why I dislike driving in snow.

Members don't see this ad :)
I don't. :( But that is because I have 45 miles to drive in it.
45 miles? in snow?
tumblr_lqd7rjDAwZ1qlbskd.gif

Snowmobiles are AWESOME.
you're from Chicago? so is phnerd! so many midwesterners in the hizzzouse :thumbup:

Congrats and Welcome!!:highfive::welcome:

Thanks! In my excitement yesterday I didn't look at the previous posts on the thread. Congrats on the ring purchase :). Tis tres belle indeed...

Thanks! In my excitement yesterday I didn't look at the previous posts on the thread. Congrats on the ring purchase :). Tis tres belle indeed...

Thank you! :) I probably have to wait two three weeks for the ring to be ready...so impatient :laugh:

Thank you! :) I probably have to wait two three weeks for the ring to be ready...so impatient :laugh:

I hated when I had to give it back for a week for them to re-size it! He got the right size, but it was still too big. I felt so naked. :)

I hated when I had to give it back for a week for them to re-size it! He got the right size, but it was still too big. I felt so naked. :)

Ohhhh!! I just realized - I have the old one I can wear in a mean time! :)

Well, after he proposes :D

You guys post too much! I'm just going to assume that there was no real :spam: :laugh:

did the older mods bust some SDN scut on you as the newbie mod by making you dig through here for spam? thought that was saggy's job :laugh:

You guys post too much! I'm just going to assume that there was no real :spam: :laugh:
:laugh: Actually, there was one piece of spam, but I am not sure if it is still there. It is back a few pages :smuggrin: