Advertisement - Members don't see this ad
-
CycleTrack and SDN are teaming up to make medical school admissions more transparent and accessible! Read the announcement to learn how we’re supporting the future of CycleTrack’s free application-tracking tools .
You are using an out of date browser. It may not display this or other websites correctly.
You should upgrade or use an alternative browser.
You should upgrade or use an alternative browser.
Class of 2016!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! !!!!!
Started by Arjuna
Get help with your application
Use all the free resources available to you from SDN: articles, guides, expert advising, forums discussions, and school research.
Advertisement - Members don't see this ad
This is like a sexy santa cat

This is like a sexy santa cat![]()
Lol
This is like a sexy santa cat![]()
lol and i started thinking of sexy sax man
[YOUTUBE]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=GaoLU6zKaws[/YOUTUBE]
lol and i started thinking of sexy sax man
[YOUTUBE]GaoLU6zKaws[/YOUTUBE]

He's bringing sexy back fo sho
Advertisement - Members don't see this ad
And that make up I bought works great 😀
Oh, what makeup? I missed that convo.
Oh, what makeup? I missed that convo.
Oh, I am allergic to pecans and I ate a bunch of pecan pie a couple days before my KU interview. Result: face rashes. So I went to Ulta and bought three different foundations and powders and a bronze enhancer - it covered it up pretty good 🙂
Oh, I am allergic to pecans and I ate a bunch of pecan pie a couple days before my KU interview. Result: face rashes. So I went to Ulta and bought three different foundations and powders and a bronze enhancer - it covered it up pretty good 🙂
Oh no! I'm glad you were able to cover it up though!
There are just certain foods I can't resist 😳
Oh, I know that feeling. I have been trying to cut back on carbs and cut out sugary foods. It is killing me. I love carbs so much. 😍
Oh, I know that feeling. I have been trying to cut back on carbs and cut out sugary foods. It is killing me. I love carbs so much. 😍
Me too!
Speaking of carbs I feel like having a sex cheese bagel with cream cheese.
Sex cheese? I'm intrigued....
doooooh, I want to go to there 😍Me too!
![]()
Advertisement - Members don't see this ad
lolI wonder if there is this much competition for top in the other class threads![]()
I wonderI like driving in the snow
I don't. 🙁 But that is because I have 45 miles to drive in it.
This is one of my biggest fearsI like driving in the snow

Hi everyone! Feeling so much better today. And I'm 5 pounds lighter.
nadaba! Glad to hear you feel better!I always see your name as nabada when I see it - I must be dyslexic, but when I do that it reminds me of the Flintstones.
Hi everyone! Feeling so much better today. And I'm 5 pounds lighter.
Glad you are feeling better.
This is one of my biggest fears![]()
Yeah, it's not very fun.
On a side note: I was watching my hubby play New Vegas this weekend and he came up to a ranger station that had the same flag as your avatar. It reminded me of you. 😀
👍 Are you a video game widow?Yeah, it's not very fun.
On a side note: I was watching my hubby play New Vegas this weekend and he came up to a ranger station that had the same flag as your avatar. It reminded me of you. 😀
This is one of my biggest fears![]()
Yeah, it's not very fun.
On a side note: I was watching my hubby play New Vegas this weekend and he came up to a ranger station that had the same flag as your avatar. It reminded me of you. 😀
I actually think it's fun 😳 But I know many people hate it.
If I'm going to drive in snow, I prefer it be on a snowmobile. 👍
Snow mobiles are so much fun 🙂
nadaba! Glad to hear you feel better!
I always see your name as nabada when I see it - I must be dyslexic, but when I do that it reminds me of the Flintstones.

👍 Are you a video game widow?
No, I actually like to watch him play. Advertisement - Members don't see this ad
Thank you!! Congrats on your upcoming engagement 😀Glad you are feeling better.
I actually think it's fun 😳 But I know many people hate it.
Snow mobiles are so much fun 🙂
It's funny because I grew up in MT, so you'd think it wouldn't bother me as much. 🙄 lol
Sex cheese? I'm intrigued....
Mmmm, curdled intercourse
Similar threads
- Replies
- 10
- Views
- 592
