Class of 2016!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! !!!!!

This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.
yeah, i had no idea who he was until minnie shared the thread he started with me and was like :troll:

I thought about playing with it (twss) since I was up till SDN went offline for the night :oops: but decided against it.

Also morning (just made it in time to say that!)!

Members don't see this ad.

I am here, my sweet. Let us skip insouciantly through fields adorned with daisy and lilac, and listen to the melodious cadence of the morning songbirds.

:love::biglove:
tumblr_lqtebwg4m11qzt05f.gif

tumblr_luz1t8URYu1qiklw8.gif

Oh, and I just farted glitter.

Good! You're falling in line with WYS. He's been excreting rainbows lately, if you haven't noticed.

Members don't see this ad :)
I thought about playing with it (twss) since I was up till SDN went offline for the night :oops: but decided against it.

Also morning (just made it in time to say that!)!

it was - literally - the scariest thing of the night. i didn't like it. :scared:

Donnie! :love: :hello:

We have five members and six guests - not too shabby :)

Members don't see this ad :)
i just downed a giant bowl of chili, sour cream and cheese with my grilled cheese. do i feel like i'm carrying a food baby? yes.
firehouse_chili_bowl.jpg

was it worth it? yes.
tumblr_luidb1nEGo1r6pstao1_400.gif

back to analysis.

but like i said, if you take it too seriously, no one will want to play with you anymore :rolleyes: :laugh: ;)

Oh, but I don't :cool: I only take it seriously when people start talking about my mama - I have 0 sense of humor when it comes to this type of jokes :rolleyes:

i just downed a giant bowl of chili, sour cream and cheese with my grilled cheese. do i feel like i'm carrying a food baby? yes.
firehouse_chili_bowl.jpg

was it worth it? yes.
tumblr_luidb1nEGo1r6pstao1_400.gif

back to analysis.

Yum!

Oh, but I don't :cool: I only take it seriously when people start talking about my mama - I have 0 sense of humor when it comes to this type of jokes :rolleyes:

oh thank god. i was going to be like PLEASE DONT KILL ME IN MY SLEEP :)

yay, i don't do yo mama jokes. I leave those to the boys. I poke fun through sarcasm...and gifs. After all, a picture is worth a thousand words, so a gif should be worth that many more, right?

Oh hey, I am! I woulda finished before I went to lunch if I woulda paid more attention. :oops:

do ittttttt i want to witness this historical moment in action. :thumbup:
i'll narrate through gifs!
40432_o.gif

images