Class of 2016!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! !!!!!

This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.
ME TOO! CB has been absent from the OUWB thread lately.
Nice:) Were you there 11/11 too?
Dean Grabowski calls at weird times... I got mine at like 430pm on a Sunday. But I was the first batch.
Yeah. I'm still :xf: since no one has posted about an acceptance call yet in the OUWB thread

Members don't see this ad.

I wonder if there is this much competition for top in the other class threads :laugh:

Well over the summer they would try to steal our tops and say "CLASS OF 2017 RULEZ" or something like that. So we would retaliate and steal their tops :p.

i try. though somehow, i bet you would have liked our jessica alba gifs even more...WYS sure seemed to ;)

tumblr_lefe0kwwAU1qan33go1_500.gif

OMG <3 jessica alba.

She's so sexy. Especially as Dark Angel.

jessica-alba-gm_l1.jpg

Members don't see this ad :)
i try. though somehow, i bet you would have liked our jessica alba gifs even more...WYS sure seemed to ;)
1282363225951.gif

inadvertent top...again. man, i'm getting good at being a top savant

tumblr_lefe0kwwAU1qan33go1_500.gif

Top one is definitely better. How do you guys spend all day talking about nothing?

Yeah. I'm still :xf: since no one has posted about an acceptance call yet in the OUWB thread

good luck to both you boys!

Well over the summer they would try to steal our tops and say "CLASS OF 2017 RULEZ" or something like that. So we would retaliate and steal their tops :p.

crosstopping? :eek: :laugh:

please tell me we smoked them, seniority and all?

tumblr_lc0lk5jMWm1qbhzs2o1_400.gif

Yeahhh!! It could come at any time.. she could be dialing your number... right... now...

*psychic*

Nope, I was there in October so I've been passed by for a couple adcom meetings now.

Yeah, I don't hang out in the OUWB thread any longer... actually I still have apps open at a few schools, but I steer clear of SSDs now that I have an acceptance or two :) Way less neurotic now.

You mean how do we spend all day being epically awesome?

I feel like you're overweight, and haven't seen your genitals in years...

beer_belly-300x299.jpg

My pic would suggest otherwise. At least I don't have a confused identity. An avatar man dressed as James Bond (with House's face)? Is that a Freudian expression for your sexuality?

Nope, I was there in October so I've been passed by for a couple adcom meetings now.
Ah well it could come anytime!
Top one is definitely better. How do you guys spend all day talking about nothing?
:troll:
Yeahhh!! It could come at any time.. she could be dialing your number... right... now...

*psychic*

Yeah, I don't hang out in the OUWB thread any longer... actually I still have apps open at a few schools, but I steer clear of SSDs now that I have an acceptance or two :) Way less neurotic now.
Yesterday I got a telemarketer on my cell phone and I was thinking "Can this be??" for about 3 seconds. :(

Are you still considering OUWB CB?

*psychic*

Yesterday I got a telemarketer on my cell phone and I was thinking "Can this be??" for about 3 seconds. :(

*psychic*

Members don't see this ad :)

*psychic*

I've only got one acceptance so far, which I'm very thankful for. My neurotic tendencies are way down as well, anymore I'm just plain curious with decisions.

My pic would suggest otherwise. At least I don't have a confused identity. An avatar man dressed as James Bond (with House's face)? Is that a Freudian expression for your sexuality?

You mean Bi-winning?

[YOUTUBE]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=J0NIMTPYYcU[/YOUTUBE]

i don't understand how they could pass up rob lowe. all you'd have to do is walk in, be like:
tumblr_lpqtw1dpQD1qkl8dr.gif

i'd be like, sign me up for a piece of that. mmmmhmmm auto accept. ;)

You mean Bi-winning?

[YOUTUBE]J0NIMTPYYcU[/YOUTUBE]

naoooo don't quote him then i dont have to see what he's posting.

also, i am so effing happy today that you, BHaus, WYS AND nadaba made an appearance. best. day. EVAR.

tumblr_lvftiaGNC81qe3p9bo1_500.gif

Hahaha I hate telemarketers.

I am very much considering OUWB!!! I am still holding out for Canada though... cheaper... no NPs/PAs or CRNAs to infringe on my future anesthesiologist dreams.

I've only got one acceptance so far, which I'm very thankful for. My neurotic tendencies are way down as well, anymore I'm just plain curious with decisions.

Yeeeaaaah I know that feel. Just let it happen :)

i don't understand how they could pass up rob lowe. all you'd have to do is walk in, be like:
tumblr_lpqtw1dpQD1qkl8dr.gif

i'd be like, sign me up for a piece of that. mmmmhmmm auto accept. ;)

Depends on the interviewer. A kind older gentleman probably would be like "....sit down please....". I did talk about cats with a guy like that though and I *almost* got accepted there so I think I'll stick with cats.

naoooo don't quote him then i dont have to see what he's posting.

also, i am so effing happy today that you, BHaus, WYS AND nadaba made an appearance. best. day. EVAR.

tumblr_lvftiaGNC81qe3p9bo1_500.gif

IDF you no like GQ?

shia-labeouf-cover.jpg

hahahahaha

And Im sorry I left you all alone for this long... I promise I'm back!!

[YOUTUBE]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=rHJoj9IqeKg[/YOUTUBE]
whoever invoked the banhammer, i praise your glories. A+ :thumbup:

thanks for making it safe for us to play again!!!! :love::biglove: :love::biglove: :love::biglove: :love::biglove:

I'm glad you're still hanging on to OUWB! Beaumont was awesome to tour on interview day:thumbup:

I looooooove that school :) If they love me even more than they already do and give me monies... then I'll gladly go there...

but another perk of Canada... no USMLE required to determine residency...

Residency spots are doled out purely based on clerkship evals and LORs...

IDF you no like GQ? hahahahaha
:barf: he was ruining it for the rest of us. that's not GQ at all :mad:
And Im sorry I left you all alone for this long... I promise I'm back!!
zomg seriously? today is really the best day ever. i don't even care that I got deferred by OSU (okay, yeah i do a little, but hey, with multiple acceptances in hand i really can't complain)
First, BHaus and nadaba show up.
Then WYS pokes his head in.
Then CB waltzes in.
THEN I watched a banhammer swing live for the first time ever...
and then CB announced his magnificent return to the thread.

i would post so many dancing gifs. but i'm actually at a loss for gifs for the moment.
tumblr_lvg6g9qb5d1qbyteuo1_500.gif

okay maybe not. :)

I looooooove that school :) If they love me even more than they already do and give me monies... then I'll gladly go there...

Really? Well you're obviously awesome at standardized tests...

One thing I thought was interesting: They seemed to be really big on PBL/TBL stuff but then I realized that it's only one 3-hour class per week? All the other classes are fairly normal lectures, right? I'm not complaining b/c I prefer it that way, I was just surprised

One thing I thought was interesting: They seemed to be really big on PBL/TBL stuff but then I realized that it's only one 3-hour class per week? All the other classes are fairly normal lectures, right? I'm not complaining b/c I prefer it that way, I was just surprised

I'm glad you're still hanging on to OUWB! Beaumont was awesome to tour on interview day:thumbup:

Even if I don't end up there for med school, I'm definitely applying to Beaumont for residency. That hospital was so nice!

zomg seriously? today is really the best day ever. i don't even care that I got deferred by OSU (okay, yeah i do a little, but hey, with multiple acceptances in hand i really can't complain)
Then CB waltzes in.

i would post so many dancing gifs. but i'm actually at a loss for gifs for the moment.

:eek: I never thought I'd see the day!

Then CB waltzes in.

It's really good to be back... hahaha even if I am a lumpy ball of sickness...

I require cheesecake to make me feel better... any takers?

Hahah I just got lucky that one time... standardized testing is useless IMO. Tests like the MCAT and the USMLE should be pass fail, either you got it or you don't... a USMLE score of 250 indicates your great at taking tests, but if you're applying to an integrated plastics program... where you need to have some finesse in dealing with patients since you're basically a psych/surgeon... then yeah...

The kid with a 220 shouldn't be discounted just because of a few questions on a test...

Yes to one 3 hour class and then traditional lectures after that.

Even if I don't end up there for med school, I'm definitely applying to Beaumont for residency. That hospital was so nice!

Beaumont is super chill. But for my purposes, their anesthesiology program is fairly new and I'd like to hit up UCSF, Stanford, NWU, MGH first... before Beaumont.

:eek: I never thought I'd see the day!

I know right?

I require cheesecake to make me feel better... any takers?
tumblr_lmjeeayUKA1qiyvkw.gif

i really do have cheesecake sitting in my fridge at home. come visit again!

Beaumont is super chill. But for my purposes, their anesthesiology program is fairly new and I'd like to hit up UCSF, Stanford, NWU, MGH first... before Beaumont.

that's how i feel about OSU and radonc. MDA, MSK, MGH and UCSF first. probably UCSF first for me...I really want to go back to Cali sometimes. I hate the weather and it's not even January yet.

tumblr_lmjeeayUKA1qiyvkw.gif

i really do have cheesecake sitting in my fridge at home. come visit again!

that's how i feel about OSU and radonc. MDA, MSK, MGH and UCSF first. probably UCSF first for me...I really want to go back to Cali sometimes. I hate the weather and it's not even January yet.

You sure about this? You know me... I'll show up as soon as I'm feeling better.

However, no capn'jazz this time... :(

But hey um... we could be bff at UCSF???

lol, more like my PI showed up and I had to show him the analysis I was working on.
tumblr_lvcnhl9szj1qc2036o1_500.gif

i'll never, ever run out of gifs.

:laugh: I love this gif! It's like Britta farted, Jeff smells it and Abed is like "oh, damn!"

It's looking like this will be my last IL winter for at least 4 years. I'ma miss it :(

I want to go to UCSF too, but I feel like lack of dramatic seasons would annoy me a little.

You sure about this? You know me... I'll show up as soon as I'm feeling better. However, no capn'jazz this time... :(
absolutely! you were a great houseguest :) and hopefully we can schedule this to coincide with the bakeoff phnerd, buttermellow and I are planning AND BHaus's visit. I foresee epic times. though CJ will be missed, to be sure.
But hey um... we could be bff at UCSF???
sho 'nuff.
tumblr_lns009pn2W1qew6w7o1_400.gif

It's looking like this will be my last IL winter for at least 4 years. I'ma miss it :(
let's see if you're still saying this in February. :rolleyes:
I want to go to UCSF too, but I feel like lack of dramatic seasons would annoy me a little.
augh, if you want seasons all you have to do is drive two hours east to Tahoe. :thumbup:

on that note, can i relieve many Californian's notions that there are hills where there is snow? The Rockies remain the best slopes for skiing/snowboarding I've encountered in this country. Though Mammoth is probably my favorite resort...

I hate 4 seasons... the hotel and the real thing.

absolutely! you were a great houseguest :) and hopefully we can schedule this to coincide with the bakeoff phnerd, buttermellow and I are planning AND BHaus's visit. I foresee epic times. though CJ will be missed, to be sure.
sho 'nuff.
tumblr_lns009pn2W1qew6w7o1_400.gif

Excellent! You let me know!

let's see if you're still saying this in February. :rolleyes:
augh, if you want seasons all you have to do is drive two hours east to Tahoe. :thumbup:

on that note, can i relieve many Californian's notions that there are hills where there is snow? The Rockies remain the best slopes for skiing/snowboarding I've encountered in this country.

Let's not discuss how I feel about the Rockies in comparison to the Alps...

And I LOVE TAHOE!!!!!!!!! Guhhh I need UCSF residency.

Let's not discuss how I feel about the Rockies in comparison to the Alps...
And I LOVE TAHOE!!!!!!!!! Guhhh I need UCSF residency.

lol note i said "in this country" as a qualifier ;)
man, why are we going to vegas? let's go skiing/snowboarding instead.