Advertisement - Members don't see this ad
-
CycleTrack and SDN are teaming up to make medical school admissions more transparent and accessible! Read the announcement to learn how we’re supporting the future of CycleTrack’s free application-tracking tools .
You are using an out of date browser. It may not display this or other websites correctly.
You should upgrade or use an alternative browser.
You should upgrade or use an alternative browser.
Class of 2016!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! !!!!!
Started by Arjuna
Get help with your application
Use all the free resources available to you from SDN: articles, guides, expert advising, forums discussions, and school research.
oh thank god. i was going to be like PLEASE DONT KILL ME IN MY SLEEP 🙂
yay, i don't do yo mama jokes. I leave those to the boys. I poke fun through sarcasm...and gifs. After all, a picture is worth a thousand words, so a gif should be worth that many more, right?

Advertisement - Members don't see this ad
do ittttttt i want to witness this historical moment in action. 👍
i'll narrate through gifs!
![]()
![]()

Yay, we did it!!🙂
Now, move on to our next goal![]()
I thought it was fitting to celebrate your achievement with mine. 😀
oh thank god. i was going to be like PLEASE DONT KILL ME IN MY SLEEP 🙂
yay, i don't do yo mama jokes. I leave those to the boys. I poke fun through sarcasm...and gifs. After all, a picture is worth a thousand words, so a gif should be worth that many more, right?
We've already discussed this - you don't need to be asleep
😍On a serious note, I am all for fun, jokes, conversations, and gifs - after all that's why most of us are here. As long as no lines are crossed and it's harmless fun - I am all for it 🙂
yes, this makes sense because it is animated!oh thank god. i was going to be like PLEASE DONT KILL ME IN MY SLEEP 🙂
yay, i don't do yo mama jokes. I leave those to the boys. I poke fun through sarcasm...and gifs. After all, a picture is worth a thousand words, so a gif should be worth that many more, right?
I thought it was fitting to celebrate your achievement with mine. 😀
i'll do what i do on the island - act as group cheerleader and moral support. all the while commentating with candor and wit. at least, i shall try.That there's some teamwork.![]()
i'll do what i do on the island - act as group cheerleader and moral support. all the while commentating with candor and wit. at least, i shall try.
![]()
![]()
you are the best cheerleader EVAR!i'll do what i do on the island - act as group cheerleader and moral support. all the while commentating with candor and wit. at least, i shall try.
![]()
![]()
Which reminds me...I read about a girl who is applying to med school and her profession is Dominatrix...
Advertisement - Members don't see this ad
On a scale of 1-10... 10 being deathly ill and 1 being perfectly Spartan healthy... I'm at an 8 right now...
More tussionex please.
More tussionex please.
🙁On a scale of 1-10... 10 being deathly ill and 1 being perfectly Spartan healthy... I'm at an 8 right now...
More tussionex please.
On a scale of 1-10... 10 being deathly ill and 1 being perfectly Spartan healthy... I'm at an 8 right now...
More tussionex please.
no coldeeze or airborne?
Does it come with a little man?
Spam!! Oh wait...
Spam!! Oh wait...
Spam!! Oh wait...
Spam!! Oh wait...
awesome.
btw, can i just say...
so happy to see your face. 😍 even if you are contagious. 😛
Spam!! Oh wait...

😆awesome.
btw, can i just say...
![]()
![]()
so happy to see your face. 😍 even if you are contagious. 😛
Spam!! Oh wait...
LOL. btw re: subject of yore, i learned how to use the ignore function in the last 24 hours. quickly becoming apparent how handy it is. 👍
Advertisement - Members don't see this ad
Who let this guy in here??? 😉

CB! Still hoping to hear from OUWB here...Who let this guy in here??? 😉

CB! Still hoping to hear from OUWB here...Who let this guy in here??? 😉

CB! Still hoping to hear from OUWB here...Who let this guy in here??? 😉

CB! Still hoping to hear from OUWB here...Does it come with a little man?
You know it, complete with plaid suit.
awesome.
btw, can i just say...
![]()
![]()
so happy to see your face. 😍 even if you are contagious. 😛
😍 I missed you too 🙂
Time to go to work...It's so hard to part from sdn![]()
I knowwww it's an addiction.
CB! Still hoping to hear from OUWB here...
Here's to hoping you hear good news soon!!! How ya been?
Currently Active Users Viewing This Thread: 30 (6 members and 24 guests) idf27, GQued, minerva3121+, Whatyousay+
jesucristo we're popular today.
jesucristo we're popular today.
Currently Active Users Viewing This Thread: 30 (6 members and 24 guests) idf27, GQued, minerva3121+, Whatyousay+
jesucristo we're popular today.
![]()
LMAO, best gif ever.
On a scale of 1-10... 10 being deathly ill and 1 being perfectly Spartan healthy... I'm at an 8 right now...
More tussionex please.
Feel better!
Time to go 🙁 I will be back in...two hours or less

Yeah they should have reviewed files for my interview date yesterday... I'm fine. I'm sorry you aren't feeling wellHere's to hoping you hear good news soon!!! How ya been?
Yeah they should have reviewed files for my interview date yesterday... I'm fine. I'm sorry you aren't feeling wellHere's to hoping you hear good news soon!!! How ya been?
Yeah they should have reviewed files for my interview date yesterday... I'm fine. I'm sorry you aren't feeling wellHere's to hoping you hear good news soon!!! How ya been?
Yeah they should have reviewed files for my interview date yesterday... I'm fine. I'm sorry you aren't feeling wellHere's to hoping you hear good news soon!!! How ya been?
Feel better!
Time to go 🙁 I will be back in...two hours or less![]()
Thank you!! Come back soon!!!
CB! Still hoping to hear from OUWB here...
ME TOO! CB has been absent from the OUWB thread lately.
Advertisement - Members don't see this ad
Yeah they should have reviewed files for my interview date yesterday... I'm fine. I'm sorry you aren't feeling well
Dean Grabowski calls at weird times... I got mine at like 430pm on a Sunday. But I was the first batch.
LMAO, best gif ever.
i try. though somehow, i bet you would have liked our jessica alba gifs even more...WYS sure seemed to 😉
inadvertent top...again. man, i'm getting good at being a top savant
Nice🙂 Were you there 11/11 too?ME TOO! CB has been absent from the OUWB thread lately.
Yeah. I'm stillDean Grabowski calls at weird times... I got mine at like 430pm on a Sunday. But I was the first batch.
since no one has posted about an acceptance call yet in the OUWB threadNice🙂 Were you there 11/11 too?ME TOO! CB has been absent from the OUWB thread lately.
Yeah. I'm stillDean Grabowski calls at weird times... I got mine at like 430pm on a Sunday. But I was the first batch.
since no one has posted about an acceptance call yet in the OUWB threadNice🙂 Were you there 11/11 too?ME TOO! CB has been absent from the OUWB thread lately.
Yeah. I'm stillDean Grabowski calls at weird times... I got mine at like 430pm on a Sunday. But I was the first batch.
since no one has posted about an acceptance call yet in the OUWB threadSimilar threads
- Replies
- 10
- Views
- 592





