-
CycleTrack and SDN are teaming up to make medical school admissions more transparent and accessible! Read the announcement to learn how we’re supporting the future of CycleTrack’s free application-tracking tools .
You are using an out of date browser. It may not display this or other websites correctly.
You should upgrade or use an alternative browser.
You should upgrade or use an alternative browser.
Class of 2016!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! !!!!!
Started by Arjuna
Get help with your application
Use all the free resources available to you from SDN: articles, guides, expert advising, forums discussions, and school research.
I (we?) won't have anything actually scheduled between Match Day and graduation. I only have six weeks worth of scheduled stuff left in med school.
Nice!
I thought most schools don't make their students do much, if anything, between Match Day and graduation? That would just be cruel.
Advertisement - Members don't see this ad
Minerva, I used my llama mug today (I use it a lot). 🙂
Yay, I'm glad! I still need to get you a belated birthday gift for this year...
I need to find what I did with your gifts from my travels...Yay, I'm glad! I still need to get you a belated birthday gift for this year...
I need to find what I did with your gifts from my travels...
Maybe your rabbits ate them

I wonder how many of us will still be posting in this thread once we start intern year...
Will depend on whether I am on- or off-service.I wonder how many of us will still be posting in this thread once we start intern year...
And the little dudes do like paper products...
Will depend on whether I am on- or off-service.
That's a good point. I could be on ambulatory Gyn, or EM, or inpatient Gyn Onc, or L&D nights. All of which have very different hours...
What's the difference between SDN Administrator and SDN Moderator?
What's the difference between SDN Administrator and SDN Moderator?
Gots way more powerz az Admin.
I thought most schools don't make their students do much, if anything, between Match Day and graduation? That would just be cruel.
People can take vacation months, but I figure if I'm paying tuition, might as well learn something. I'm doing an ICU rotation in March and taking a class in April, then we have a mini rotation before graduation that gets us ready for internship.
I'm about to go on 9 interviews over the course of 14 days. Let's hope I don't burn out!
This forum is for SDNers who are grad med school in 2016 or starting med school in 2016? I am the latter
This forum is for SDNers who are grad med school in 2016 or starting med school in 2016? I am the latter
Graduating in 2016
Advertisement - Members don't see this ad
I had to do my ER rotation between match day and graduation with a self at the end of the month. It was super painful. 🙁
Are you skipping a ton of the dinners before?I'm about to go on 9 interviews over the course of 14 days. Let's hope I don't burn out!
Just changed around an elective and now I'll be wearing scrubs from Jan-March. 😀 Workin' in PJ's.
Are you skipping a ton of the dinners before?
Of those 9 interviews, I only missed 3 dinners!
Unless I get any last-minute interview invites off waitlists, I am now completely done with residency interviews 😱
Thats Impressive, the timing must have just lined up just right between interviews.Of those 9 interviews, I only missed 3 dinners!
Congrats, it was an awesome feeling. Only thing better was finding out I matched.Unless I get any last-minute interview invites off waitlists, I am now completely done with residency interviews 😱
Match Day is getting closer!!!
As I look at the gif I chose for my TOP post back in November, I now regret choosing one with Kanye West in it
Getting top is now much easier with so few 2016'ers around 🙂...🙁
this is true.
I thought most schools don't make their students do much, if anything, between Match Day and graduation? That would just be cruel.
i hope mine doesn't. but i'm guessing it will.
I wonder how many of us will still be posting in this thread once we start intern year...
Will depend on whether I am on- or off-service.
And the little dudes do like paper products...
good point
What's the difference between SDN Administrator and SDN Moderator?
i never noticed there was two distinctions...
Gots way more powerz az Admin.
ooh Ismet AND tantacles have been bestowed much power?
Congrats, it was an awesome feeling. Only thing better was finding out I matched.
god, i hope i get to know that feeling.
As I look at the gif I chose for my TOP post back in November, I now regret choosing one with Kanye West in it![]()
Advertisement - Members don't see this ad
Now all you need is a gif of Justice Scalia to represent the biggest outrages of the month!
1 more month!!!!
1 more month!!!!
It's finally the last day to certify our rank lists!!! 😱
I had my first nightmare about Match Day last night. Hopefully this doesn't continue...
Lol my internet cut out at 8:50. I guess I didn't need to check my list for the 20th time after all.
May the odds be ever in our favor!
May the odds be ever in our favor!
Oh man, I had horrible rank list anxiety for the past few days. Kept looking at the NRMP site thinking about possible changes and worrying how far down the list I'd actually end up at. I actually feel better now that it's over with!
Admin is above moderator and also deals with--you guessed it--administrative details of the site. Mods are generally assigned to specific forum(s). There are many more mods then admins.
Sent from my Nexus 5 using SDN mobile
Sent from my Nexus 5 using SDN mobile
*Pick up phone*
*whispers* "seven days....."
*hangs up*
*whispers* "seven days....."
*hangs up*
ERMAGERD
People on my rotation need to stop freaking asking about match day and asking what my top 3 are. Just staaaaaahp.
What are your top 5? 😛People on my rotation need to stop freaking asking about match day and asking what my top 3 are. Just staaaaaahp.
DUR HUR HUR
1 more week!
We are finally approaching the next page! Only took us like 3.5 months 🤔
Advertisement - Members don't see this ad
Bottom!
TOP!
This will be the longest day ever.
I'm skipping work on Tuesday because I am psychic and can tell I will be deathly ill.
I'm skipping work on Tuesday because I am psychic and can tell I will be deathly ill.
Why Tuesday? I want to skip tomorrow...
Similar threads
- Replies
- 10
- Views
- 592

