Class of 2016!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! !!!!!

This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.
I thought most schools don't make their students do much, if anything, between Match Day and graduation? That would just be cruel.

Members don't see this ad :)
I wonder how many of us will still be posting in this thread once we start intern year...

Will depend on whether I am on- or off-service.

That's a good point. I could be on ambulatory Gyn, or EM, or inpatient Gyn Onc, or L&D nights. All of which have very different hours...

What's the difference between SDN Administrator and SDN Moderator?

I thought most schools don't make their students do much, if anything, between Match Day and graduation? That would just be cruel.

People can take vacation months, but I figure if I'm paying tuition, might as well learn something. I'm doing an ICU rotation in March and taking a class in April, then we have a mini rotation before graduation that gets us ready for internship.

I'm about to go on 9 interviews over the course of 14 days. Let's hope I don't burn out!

Members don't see this ad :)
Unless I get any last-minute interview invites off waitlists, I am now completely done with residency interviews :eek:

Match Day is getting closer!!!
6a01543754b731970c016765bd54c7970b-500wi

Lol my internet cut out at 8:50. I guess I didn't need to check my list for the 20th time after all.

May the odds be ever in our favor!

Oh man, I had horrible rank list anxiety for the past few days. Kept looking at the NRMP site thinking about possible changes and worrying how far down the list I'd actually end up at. I actually feel better now that it's over with!

Admin is above moderator and also deals with--you guessed it--administrative details of the site. Mods are generally assigned to specific forum(s). There are many more mods then admins.

Sent from my Nexus 5 using SDN mobile

People on my rotation need to stop freaking asking about match day and asking what my top 3 are. Just staaaaaahp.

We are finally approaching the next page! Only took us like 3.5 months :unsure: