You are using an out of date browser. It may not display this or other websites correctly.
You should upgrade or use an alternative browser.
You should upgrade or use an alternative browser.
Class of 2016!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! !!!!!
Started by Arjuna
Get help with your application
Use all the free resources available to you from SDN: articles, guides, expert advising, forums discussions, and school research.
@MegMurry !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Advertisement - Members don't see this ad
Well someone's been busy
lost but never forgotten...
et tu, @tantacles
who you callin' old yeller
Holy ****ing ****
![]()
re: ERAS
EHHHHHHHH
Wow talk about nostalgia. I've missed the TOP battles and the MegMurry gifs. Now this feels like home again 🙂
2days.gif
It's like med school interview season all over again.
Did I step into a time warp and go back to 2012 when this thread was super active? It feels weird and oddly satisfying at the same time. The 2018 thread is sorely lacking in comparison
2016 is da best
Did I step into a time warp and go back to 2012 when this thread was super active? It feels weird and oddly satisfying at the same time. The 2018 thread is sorely lacking in comparison
We're ~900 pages behind. I doubt we'll ever catch-up at this point.
We're ~900 pages behind. I doubt we'll ever catch-up at this point.
i wouldn't lose hope 
i wouldn't lose hope
![]()
Now that's the spirit!
Good luck everyone! May ERAS not crash like last year! May you all get many free steak dinners and drinks!
Advertisement - Members don't see this ad
EHHHHHHHH
hahaha, pretty much.
Wow talk about nostalgia. I've missed the TOP battles and the MegMurry gifs. Now this feels like home again 🙂
😉
Did I step into a time warp and go back to 2012 when this thread was super active? It feels weird and oddly satisfying at the same time. The 2018 thread is sorely lacking in comparison
We're ~900 pages behind. I doubt we'll ever catch-up at this point.
who would you be, pray tell?
Good luck everyone! May ERAS not crash like last year! May you all get many free steak dinners and drinks!
doesn't it crash every year? or is that nrmp?
mmm...steak.
Who knew checking all these little boxes could be so nerve inducing.
My medicine PS is done; now I have to do final edits on my med-peds one.
I told my sub-I director that I would be taking zero new patients tomorrow, and I will put all the patients into deep norco sleep to prevent nurses from calling if that's what it takes.
I told my sub-I director that I would be taking zero new patients tomorrow, and I will put all the patients into deep norco sleep to prevent nurses from calling if that's what it takes.
Advertisement - Members don't see this ad
Unf.
Who knew checking all these little boxes could be so nerve inducing.
so many check boxes...it was mind numbing.
My medicine PS is done; now I have to do final edits on my med-peds one.
I told my sub-I director that I would be taking zero new patients tomorrow, and I will put all the patients into deep norco sleep to prevent nurses from calling if that's what it takes.
hope you got what you needed done today!
Dat @MegMurry multiple post storms
![]()
hope you got what you needed done today!
You know it, girl. Submitted.
We need to get to it. When I was on this thread, we would literally spam for full pages. twas gloriousWe're ~900 pages behind. I doubt we'll ever catch-up at this point.
Happy Thanksgiving Class of 2016!!!
O.M.G. THIS THREAD LIVES!!! We got our turkey boob ready to be cooked tomorrow.
You guis match yet?
Then graduation Tuesday, May 31, 2016 😱
Advertisement - Members don't see this ad
And bottom!
Getting top is now much easier with so few 2016'ers around 🙂...🙁
Then graduation Tuesday, May 31, 2016 😱
Geez, they don't give you very long before starting residency! 🙁
I (we?) won't have anything actually scheduled between Match Day and graduation. I only have six weeks worth of scheduled stuff left in med school.
Similar threads
- Replies
- 10
- Views
- 591
