Class of 2016!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! !!!!!

This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.
I'm planning on pursuing an M.S. with the MD track (assuming I get in :xf:). I think I'll try to sneak into the MS track whenever I happen to receive an acceptance. I really would have liked to do MD/PhD, but I simply don't have the research credentials.

I dont have the patience for most Ph.D programs. The only reason I did it for the schools i put down was because of connections to the school. IE did summer programs(TCOM, UCSD) at them( so i would continue my project and know the professor), or has research in the area that i want to do( Cardiac Engineering/Mechanics) (WUSTL and UCSD). Im applying for the NSF graduate fellowship this year to see if i can get some funding for the masters programs. if i do get it i think the schools will be more likely to accept me.

Members don't see this ad.

Members don't see this ad :)
Speaking of sleep, I should do that, considering I've been up since 5.
Same question directed towards you, maubs :( You'll have plenty of opportunities to be sleep deprived within the matter of like a month and a half ;)

Members don't see this ad :)
Nope... I can keep you up all night long too!

I'm suited for a career in medicine, because of how well I function on such little sleep.

Me too. Don't be a quitter.
Yeah, I know! you're always up and chirpy at all hours of the day haha
how was your date, btw?;) Dinner date, was it?

Yeah, I know! you're always up and chirpy at all hours of the day haha
how was your date, btw?;) Dinner date, was it?

Chirpy? Don't make me chirp you for calling me chirpy!

Dinner date was fantastic. She's a really nice girl. She's been messaging me all night. Feels like I'm in high school again. I like it.

[YOUTUBE]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=X9_n8jakvWU[/YOUTUBE]

Same question directed towards you, maubs :( You'll have plenty of opportunities to be sleep deprived within the matter of like a month and a half ;)

I know, right? :laugh: I'm normally in bed by midnight, but considering I don't have anything on my schedule tomorrow until 10... I wasn't in any rush.

Chirpy? Don't make me chirp you for calling me chirpy!

Dinner date was fantastic. She's a really nice girl. She's been messaging me all night. Feels like I'm in high school again. I like it.

[YOUTUBE]X9_n8jakvWU[/YOUTUBE]
My momma taught me not to lie, mister, hence I WILL call you chirpy :p

Aw that's cute! young love :D So, CB, being a womanizer and all, do you still get first date butterflies?

Rushin' towards Rush... for the Rush of the White Coat. OoooH aaaH!

"It's Friday night. I have no date, a two-liter bottle of Shasta, and my all-Rush mix tape... let's rock."

I had another case of the MCAT blues today. I purchased myself some ice cream...Ben and Jerry's Boston Cream Pie ice cream. It had a "new" sticker on it and I was in need of some major lovin' :(

Genius. Love this.

My momma taught me not to lie, mister, hence I WILL call you chirpy :p

Aw that's cute! young love :D So, CB, being a womanizer and all, do you still get first date butterflies?

Yeah, neurotransmitters and neuropeptides pumping through my synapses at rocket speed. Gap junctions full throttle.. sinoatrial node on overload. Tidal volume increasing, pupils dilating... sympathetic activation FOR... the MOTHA EFFIN WIN!

I wish I was born on May 21 because this strip would have been on the day I was born.

I have a sudden craving for prune juice.

Genius. Love this.

C&H is probably my second favorite all-time comic strip behind Peanuts. I was sad when Bill Watterson decided to stop writing new ones... but I trust his judgment.

Anyway, I'm out for the night. Toodles!

toodles.

Im hungry like no other

along with ice cream, I purchased--
corn
cherry tomatoes
avocados
celery
carrots
potatoes
basil
bananas
apples
cherries
oranges

idk, man, I was craving it ALL!

yea. i repeat, i havent had a good meal since i left texas for cali. STEAKSSSS
how long ago was that, exactly?

I've been here 21.5 years man; think I'm used to the californian meal by now.

how long ago was that, exactly?

I've been here 21.5 years man; think I'm used to the californian meal by now.

month and a half. the researcher bachelor's diet is at its peak. Eggs Toast, Sandwhich, Eggs Toast. Repeat

bottom. oh well time to floss

That will be fun!

[YOUTUBE]w4s6H4ku6ZY[/YOUTUBE]
Yeah! I'm excited. 4 of my very good friends are getting their coats.

LLUSD white coat should be fun, too. My best friend is going to get his coat (or do they get their bibles?:confused:) :thumbup:
Part of the reason I could never go to LLUSOM... is that I'm far too reliant on caffeine, beef/chicken, and alcohol.

Life is awesome.
yeah, I don't think you'd be the ideal LLU student, CB. Might as well stick to a more....understanding school.
For my girl BWSTW...

[YOUTUBE]X0DeIqJm4vM[/YOUTUBE]
this ALWAYS makes me giggle :laugh:

EDIT: totally unintentional top!

Yeah! I'm excited. 4 of my very good friends are getting their coats.

LLUSD white coat should be fun, too. My best friend is going to get his coat (or do they get their bibles?:confused:) :thumbup:

yeah, I don't think you'd be the ideal LLU student, CB. Might as well stick to a more....understanding school.

this ALWAYS makes me giggle :laugh:

EDIT: totally unintentional top!

I don't even know. I have nothing against religion in principle. But, I hate religion that is FORCED upon others. No, I don't want your effin books, or your ministry. I've found my ministry... It's Grey Goose/KetelOne/Ciroc.

I used to be seriously religious... I was an altar boy. Yeah... that's right...

61HMzIW9GJL._SL500_AA300_.jpg

How much did you drop?
well, there were an assortment of other items as well (cinnamon toast crunch, bread, pita bread, etc etc) but considering I haven't been to the grocery store in 5 weeks, I dropped a 100 bucks :(
month and a half. the researcher bachelor's diet is at its peak. Eggs Toast, Sandwhich, Eggs Toast. Repeat
ohhhh. how....nice :barf: plans to go back any time soon? Doesn't seem like you're too much of a CA fan :laugh: