Class of 2016!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! !!!!!

Started by Arjuna
This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.
Get help with your application

Use all the free resources available to you from SDN: articles, guides, expert advising, forums discussions, and school research.

Advertisement - Members don't see this ad
^ TMS, 'grats on the Wake secondary :hardy:

Thankee. 😀

It's ok! If you haven't seen the big bang theory... it's the PERFECT break from just about anything. 20 minutes long, entertaining, and absolutely hilarious.

But yes... the food porn... my god the food porn.

I am so naughty.

Is BBT on Hulu? If so I'll definitely start watching it!
 
Advertisement - Members don't see this ad
While we're on teh food pr0n... here's what I'm making for dinner tonight (hopefully):

Grilled chicken (marinated in garlic pesto), sliced and served in some linguine with vodka sauce... served with a garlic toast everything bagel 😎

ChickenVodka.290132127_std.jpg
 
O... m...g.


So I got my first interview invite!!!!!!! WOOOOOOOHOOOO!!!!!!

Oakland University Beaumont School of Medicine, I'm COMING FOR YOU!!!!!

congrats. about time. Im about to leave for my first one. Wish me luck guys, ill need it. I could get much sleep last night blaah
 
congrats. about time. Im about to leave for my first one. Wish me luck guys, ill need it. I could get much sleep last night blaah

About time?? Hahah, it's not like I was counting on a lot. Good luck man!!! We expect a full report when you return.

Wow, congrats! I was considering applying there but I decided in the end that I'd try to escape Michigan 😛. Good luck :luck:

Thanks Saggy!!!!

Congrats!!

Thanks!!! You're next!
 
Advertisement - Members don't see this ad
Congrats! :hardy:

I don't know much about Oakland, is it a newer med school?

It's legit. The first class starts in like 2 weeks and the school in and of itself is an up and coming school and I believe it's one of the fastest growing schools in the past 20 years if I'm not mistaken.
 
[YOUTUBE]AEIn3T6nDAo[/YOUTUBE]

For those still studying MCAT physics.

:laugh:

It's ok! If you haven't seen the big bang theory... it's the PERFECT break from just about anything. 20 minutes long, entertaining, and absolutely hilarious.

I am so naughty.

I 😍😍😍 TBBT ! I have all but the new seasons on dvd and I swear I am wearing them out!

[YOUTUBE]KBMw7wCIBko[/YOUTUBE]


This is a clip you need to watch TMS... it describes what goes on between BHaus and the rest of the boys in the facebook chat.

:laugh:

O... m...g.


So I got my first interview invite!!!!!!! WOOOOOOOHOOOO!!!!!!

Oakland University Beaumont School of Medicine, I'm COMING FOR YOU!!!!!

so excited!! congrats!!

congrats. about time. Im about to leave for my first one. Wish me luck guys, ill need it. I could get much sleep last night blaah

:xf::luck:

Morning peeeps!

wow CB, you were spamming hard last night!
 
CodeBlu, do you ever sleep?

Short answer? Yes/No.

Long answer tl;dr... I sleep, but in bursts of like 4 or 5 hours. Then it's off to the races. I think I will reward myself with a nice afternoon nap today.

We've been over this. CodeBlu is a cyborg and thus does not require sleep.

Yes. This is correct.

Observe the mark 1 model... that my colleague Sheldon Cooper, PhD represents below.

Big-Bang-Theory-robot_320.jpg


I am the mark 4 model in progress... represented below.

C_67_article_2036438_body_articleblock_0_bodyimage.jpg
 
Short answer? Yes/No.

Long answer tl;dr... I sleep, but in bursts of like 4 or 5 hours. Then it's off to the races. I think I will reward myself with a nice afternoon nap today.



Yes. This is correct.

Observe the mark 1 model... that my colleague Sheldon Cooper, PhD represents below.

Big-Bang-Theory-robot_320.jpg


I am the mark 4 model in progress... represented below.

C_67_article_2036438_body_articleblock_0_bodyimage.jpg

Sheldon is the terminator? 😕 :scared:
 
Morning BWSTW!!! Yes, I was spamming hard. I was actually in bed when I received my interview invite.

I was actually kind of pissed off, cuz I was just about to fall asleep. But, my blackberry chirped at me... I scrolled to the e-mail... my eyes went wide, my heart rate sped up, my breathing got heavy...and then I jizzed in my pants.

True story. 😉
 
Morning BWSTW!!! Yes, I was spamming hard. I was actually in bed when I received my interview invite.

I was actually kind of pissed off, cuz I was just about to fall asleep. But, my blackberry chirped at me... I scrolled to the e-mail... my eyes went wide, my heart rate sped up, my breathing got heavy...and then I jizzed in my pants.

True story. 😉

:laugh:

I was lying in bed last night thinking how I'd feel if my phone went off and it was an interview invite...
 
Morning peeeps!

Good morning, BWSTW!

^ TMS, 'grats on the Wake secondary :hardy:

O... m...g.


So I got my first interview invite!!!!!!! WOOOOOOOHOOOO!!!!!!

Oakland University Beaumont School of Medicine, I'm COMING FOR YOU!!!!!

congrats. about time. Im about to leave for my first one. Wish me luck guys, ill need it. I could get much sleep last night blaah

Wow, it's great to see so much good news in one morning 🙂 Congrats and good luck to all of you!
 
We've been over this. CodeBlu is a cyborg and thus does not require sleep.

Short answer? Yes/No.

Long answer tl;dr... I sleep, but in bursts of like 4 or 5 hours. Then it's off to the races. I think I will reward myself with a nice afternoon nap today.



Yes. This is correct.

Observe the mark 1 model... that my colleague Sheldon Cooper, PhD represents below.

Big-Bang-Theory-robot_320.jpg


I am the mark 4 model in progress... represented below.

C_67_article_2036438_body_articleblock_0_bodyimage.jpg


Mmhmm. I'm only a lazy human.

I'm going to get fired from work today because all I'm doing is refreshing my e-mail and posting on SDN.
 
Advertisement - Members don't see this ad
Advertisement - Members don't see this ad