Advertisement - Members don't see this ad
Got a cup nearby?
Gross. We're not savages.
Use all the free resources available to you from SDN: articles, guides, expert advising, forums discussions, and school research.
Got a cup nearby?
Dang. I was really behind.
I have to be on this like exactly every 20 seconds.

Gross. We're not savages.
regain
Toilets are for the weak.
Bushes?
Fine.
Not going to happen.
This seems productive. Finish that paper?
Fire hydrant.
I'm closing in.
She's never gonna crack the top 3.
You should talk lol. I finished it a whole 12 hours before it was due 😀
No wai!
just watch
uh oh time's running out to submit secondaries
She's never gonna crack the top 3.
itll be a sneak attack.
You should talk lol. I finished it a whole 12 hours before it was due 😀
fo' realz.
no. 3!
You need to try harder then.
we spam too much.
You need to try harder then.
Are you proud?
Proud Family?

top?
Our mission is to provide students with free, unbiased information, resources, and advising for careers in the health professions. We believe every student deserves access to trustworthy guidance, regardless of background or ability to pay.