Advertisement - Members don't see this ad
Good night!!! I have to go recharge my battery packs.
Inb4CBReturnsin5minutes
Use all the free resources available to you from SDN: articles, guides, expert advising, forums discussions, and school research.
Good night!!! I have to go recharge my battery packs.
Pfft. Don't you have secondaries to finish?
Now I feel guilty.
No one can keep up with me.
I can.
lolyeah
but I'm not verified yet, so that alleviates the guilt a little bit.
I can work on less sleep than you.

Hmmm....we'll see about that.
But not tonight, because I need to wake up early tomorrow.![]()
Verification takes FOREVER.
Freaks, you're slowing down!
You're telling me. I'm about two weeks out. According to the verification thread, they are verifying peeps who submitted 6.29/6.30. *sigh*
We'll have a new #1 poster by then 😉
I'm coming. Sheesh.
I submitted the same time as you, right?
None of you guys will catch me in the Class of 2014 thread
None of you guys will catch me in the Class of 2014 thread
I raped that thread, posted whatever came to my head, treated it like our facebook conversation.
Uhhhh, three of us already beat you and then some.
Then some dim sum?
I've gained 10 posts on you in the time we've been spamming.
Yes, please.
😡 I'm on you.
Mad face included.![]()
Can't stop me.

now i feel guilty, i was verified last week 🙁
Now I feel guilty, I was verified last week 🙁
Don't worry. I'll be here for at least another....30 minutes.![]()
Didn't you only submit with one school?
Didn't you only submit with one school?
Oh god, I need to pee.
crazy spammers
crazy spammers
Our mission is to provide students with free, unbiased information, resources, and advising for careers in the health professions. We believe every student deserves access to trustworthy guidance, regardless of background or ability to pay.