Advertisement - Members don't see this ad
Ah. I think I'll have my TMDSAS verified tomorrow. Hopefully UTMB sends me some love.

Use all the free resources available to you from SDN: articles, guides, expert advising, forums discussions, and school research.
Ah. I think I'll have my TMDSAS verified tomorrow. Hopefully UTMB sends me some love.

I was supposed to fill out TMDSAS. Yeah...about that.
shocked because he figured out your secret?
shocked because he figured out your secret?
How about.....no. It was pretty funny, though.bookfreak was probably the guy that just winked at me on chatroulette

bookfreak was probably the guy that just winked at me on chatroulette
did he show you something special?
.Congrats on finishing your first interview BMEN! It was funny reading your serious post which appeared so suddenly amidst the sea of random spamming.
Congrats on finishing your first interview BMEN! It was funny reading your serious post which appeared so suddenly amidst the sea of random spamming.
did he show you something special?
sigh
maybe i should do a secondary tonight

Just do 1 or two essays. don't submit though. go over the essays tomorrow with a clear head and make any necessary changes and then finish up the rest of it. Sound like a good plan?![]()
lolz yea. hopefully it serves as a beacon for yall when yall interview.
barring any screw ups on my part in the second interview, i think i got in hopefully.
Just do 1 or two essays. don't submit though. go over the essays tomorrow with a clear head and make any necessary changes and then finish up the rest of it. Sound like a good plan?![]()
When do you find out?
Don't mingle with us non-verified plebeians.
first day i can find out is nov 15th. so late november
Alright. Time to widen the gap.
lolz yea. hopefully it serves as a beacon for yall when yall interview.
barring any screw ups on my part in the second interview, i think i got in hopefully.
Plebeian reminds me of thespian. I always thought thespians were closet-lesbians until a lab partner of mine corrected me after I looked like an idiot.

I didn't apply to TCOM but your post was still very helpful 👍. I'll be sure to return the favor with a description of my first interview at Texas A&M in a few weeks 😉.
I didn't apply to TCOM but your post was still very helpful 👍. I'll be sure to return the favor with a description of my first interview at Texas A&M in a few weeks 😉.

I just realized I can't submit anyway because I only sent in my primary with one school 😛
I just realized I can't submit anyway because I only sent in my primary with one school 😛
I didn't apply to TCOM but your post was still very helpful 👍. I'll be sure to return the favor with a description of my first interview at Texas A&M in a few weeks 😉.
good luck!![]()
Which is the smartest thing you can do when you don't have your MCAT scores in yet. Believe me, it's a waste of money to add more than 1 w/o knowing your score.
Good luck! It's an amazing school. I'll be heading down there in a few weeks to visit my bf 🙂
I thought so. You shouldn't feel guilty then.
Are you going to meet up with WYS too?
Yep, too big of a risk for me. Monetarily, and then there's also the fact that I'd be considered a reapp at a bunch of schools if, for some awful reason, I had to retake.
Our mission is to provide students with free, unbiased information, resources, and advising for careers in the health professions. We believe every student deserves access to trustworthy guidance, regardless of background or ability to pay.