Advertisement - Members don't see this ad
Please post pics.
(not pics of you eating your creations, though)![]()
I most definitely will.
Use all the free resources available to you from SDN: articles, guides, expert advising, forums discussions, and school research.
Please post pics.
(not pics of you eating your creations, though)![]()
I most definitely will.
Do you happen to take a lot of pictures of your food? The lighting on your last food pics were pretty spot-on.
Yeah, I take a lot of food pics 🙂 Food and flowers, that's pretty much all I take pictures of.
I do a lot of philosophy reading in my spare time.
Are you? 🙂
PS. Engineering / Humanities double major.
Nope, but I am a Religious Studies major and we touched on a bunch of philosophy terms and theories in my intro course.

Mmmmm, I love bacon that is crispy but not tough. It's soooo good.
)Impressive. I don't know how you consider yourself "average" on your mdapps.
I can totally see a bunch of people from our class thread dominating in (wo)man vs. food matches.

Pfft. Picky.
Even burnt bacon is tasty (although it contains a lot of carcinogens when you burn it --> learned that in genetics)
Heh, did you guys ever get into a discussion about the concept of "Self and the Mind?"
Nope, but that sounds really interesting! Unfortunately the class was almost 100% lecture since it was introductory-level.
Average for an Asian. 🙁
.Oh gosh, my stats are around yours and I'm Asian too, so I totally get where you're coming from 🙁
Maybe we should post rants about being Asian Etzio/flatearth-style.

I'm always annoyed when those posts pop up, but in the back of my mind, I see where they're coming from.
Only as an Asian can a 3.6/32 not be considered competitive (inb4flamewar).
I never thought anyone could be less-competitive than a white person until I applied. That sucks.
Minerva, I assume you've gone over the Ontological Argument, right?
Yep, we sure did.
I really need to take more psychology courses. Looking back, I should have done a psych minor.
Did you read the original text by Anselm?
I really need to take more psychology courses. Looking back, I should have done a psych minor.

I remember reading a few selections of it in a sourcebook, but we didn't read the entire original text.
Our mission is to provide students with free, unbiased information, resources, and advising for careers in the health professions. We believe every student deserves access to trustworthy guidance, regardless of background or ability to pay.