You are using an out of date browser. It may not display this or other websites correctly.
You should upgrade or use an alternative browser.
You should upgrade or use an alternative browser.
Class of 2016!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! !!!!!
Started by Arjuna
Get help with your application
Use all the free resources available to you from SDN: articles, guides, expert advising, forums discussions, and school research.
Spam fest interrupted! Huzzahhhhhhhh
I though my humanities courses were a lot more interesting than my engineering courses.
It's not simply the difference in workload - I just like discussing theory a lot more than application.
The atmosphere of Humanities courses is nice too. People are excited to be there and actively participate in discussions. The stuff I learn in my sciences classes are so interesting but the gunners, whiners, and aloof professors just ruined the experience for me. I'm especially annoyed when people say things like, "Why do I need to take Chemistry. I'll never use it when I'm a doctor."

Advertisement - Members don't see this ad
y u all post so much food
Fud gud.
I thought you were sleeping![]()
I was.... 3 hour charge cycle!
Did you find his stuff to be incredibly long-winded?
I just remember reading it and thinking the entire time:"My god, get to the freaking point."
But how do you know there is a god?
LOL, just kidding. But omg YES! His writings were very long-winded.
The atmosphere of Humanities courses is nice too. People are excited to be there and actively participate in discussions. The stuff I learn in my sciences classes are so interesting but the gunners, whiners, and aloof professors just ruined the experience for me. I'm especially annoyed when people say things like, "Why do I need to take Chemistry. I'll never use it when I'm a doctor."![]()
Oh yeah.
No gunners in humanities classes. I mean, you have to be excited about the material to major in philosophy / religious studies / classics.
I was.... 3 hour charge cycle!
I really think you're a robot.
Charge cycle?

The atmosphere of Humanities courses is nice too. People are excited to be there and actively participate in discussions. The stuff I learn in my sciences classes are so interesting but the gunners, whiners, and aloof professors just ruined the experience for me. I'm especially annoyed when people say things like, "Why do I need to take Chemistry. I'll never use it when I'm a doctor."![]()
Massive facepalm!
But how do you know there is a god?
LOL, just kidding. But omg YES! His writings were very long-winded.
Because if God exists in the understanding, it (he?) HAS to exist in reality amirite?
I'm a little iffy on his argument, but oh well.

Massive facepalm!
lol pre-meds.
Gonna post past freaks, take a screenshot, and stop 

Advertisement - Members don't see this ad
lol pre-meds.
During orientation when we were meeting with our advisors, one of my classmates dropped pre-med because she found out we had to take Chemistry. True story. Classes hadn't even started yet and she was already weeded out.
Generic pizza.... mmmm
During orientation when we were meeting with our advisors, one of my classmates dropped pre-med because she found out we had to take Chemistry. True story. Classes hadn't even started yet and she was already weeded out.
What the hell is wrong with people?
It's CHEMISTRY.... it's not that bad. It's actually quite enjoyable.
During orientation when we were meeting with our advisors, one of my classmates dropped pre-med because she found out we had to take Chemistry. True story. Classes hadn't even started yet and she was already weeded out.
lolwut.
Did she not understand medicine = science?
Generic pizza.... mmmm
I'd still eat it.
Unless it was from Domino's.
What the hell is wrong with people?
It's CHEMISTRY.... it's not that bad. It's actually quite enjoyable.
It's technically just applied math.
Simple applied math.
I hope no one in here is a vegetarian.
What the hell is wrong with people?
It's CHEMISTRY.... it's not that bad. It's actually quite enjoyable.
I dont get it either. Maybe people struggle with the ALjabar?
What the hell is wrong with people?
It's CHEMISTRY.... it's not that bad. It's actually quite enjoyable.
lolwut.
Did she not understand medicine = science?
I guess not. Maybe she had a bad experience with Chemistry in high school?
I dont get it either. Maybe people struggle with the ALjabar?
lulz.
BTW, I'm assuming you have to do a senior design next year, right?
I guess not. Maybe she had a bad experience with Chemistry in high school?
What major did she switch in to? Basically any science major is going to have to take some type of chemistry course

Advertisement - Members don't see this ad
lulz.
BTW, I'm assuming you have to do a senior design next year, right?
of course
y u all post so much food
1) Cuz food rulez
2) We need to beat the post count in your class thread 😀
What major did she switch in to? Basically any science major is going to have to take some type of chemistry course![]()
I have no idea. I never saw her again after that day.
of course
Is the A&M BME program a 1- or 2-semester senior design course?
1) Cuz food rulez
2) We need to beat the post count in your class thread 😀
1) Yes.
2) We'll probably beat them by August at this rate

I have no idea. I never saw her again after that day.
lololol.
Were you a pre-med religious studies major, or was that a career change you decided on later?
Is the A&M BME program a 1- or 2-semester senior design course?
two. All A&M engineering senior design are 2-3 semesters
two. All A&M engineering senior design are 2-3 semesters
Nice. Apparently some engineering departments over here get to have 1-semester design projects.
Not quite sure why that's the case, though. This should be a capstone sort of thing.
Nice. Apparently some engineering departments over here get to have 1-semester design projects.
Not quite sure why that's the case, though. This should be a capstone sort of thing.
Sounds a little short sighted.
First semester here is the design and prototype. Second semester is building it and testing it
thought I would add my presence to this page full of iscream
Do you scream?
Advertisement - Members don't see this ad
http://blogs.commercialappeal.com/whining_dining/PanFriedChickenForHomePage.jpg[/IMG[/QUOTE]
]
ooh that looks nice
[IMG]http://hometowncolumbia.files.wordpress.com/2007/12/lol-cats-cat-shakes.jpg
Sounds a little short sighted.
First semester here is the design and prototype. Second semester is building it and testing it
Ah, it's going to be such a pain to balance this stuff with apps. Hopefully we'll have some acceptances by the end of the fall semester so we can focus on senior design in the spring.
Edit: YES. Unintentional top is the best type of top.
Do you scream?
i scream not so much but ice cream i do.
Ah, it's going to be such a pain to balance this stuff with apps. Hopefully we'll have some acceptances by the end of the fall semester so we can focus on senior design in the spring.
dammmit! i wanted top!
Similar threads
- Replies
- 10
- Views
- 591