-
CycleTrack and SDN are teaming up to make medical school admissions more transparent and accessible! Read the announcement to learn how we’re supporting the future of CycleTrack’s free application-tracking tools .
You are using an out of date browser. It may not display this or other websites correctly.
You should upgrade or use an alternative browser.
You should upgrade or use an alternative browser.
Class Of 2018!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
Started by Doc of the Walk
Get help with your application
Use all the free resources available to you from SDN: articles, guides, expert advising, forums discussions, and school research.
That got boring Kind of quickly 🙁
Advertisement - Members don't see this ad
I think I am going to go make some peanut butter fudge. One of the few things I can cook lol
I think I am going to go make some peanut butter fudge. One of the few things I can cook lol
And deathstar can't have any cause he took our top. 😛
I think I am going to go make some peanut butter fudge. One of the few things I can cook lol
yummy now you just made me hungry
Yes, I did just quote myself.
yummy now you just made me hungry![]()
If I knew how to send some through the computer I would even if you are giving me the meanie face.
if your up to it ?🙄
IDK it got kinda boring, but if you made it a challege I might just to it 😎
D
deleted357625
barf
Advertisement - Members don't see this ad
IDK it got kinda boring, but if you made it a challege I might just to it 😎
it's not much of a challenge since you guys obviously lack posters 🙄
D
deleted357625
I can't help taking tops 🙁
this dude is everywhere taking it.
whatta pro
Ohhh and Ozzi, I was a DBZ uberfan growing up 😍
it's not much of a challenge since you guys obviously lack posters 🙄
Not lack, just live in different time zones and have busy lives 🙂
D
deleted357625
Not lack, just live in different time zones and have busy lives 🙂
lame
this dude is everywhere taking it.
whatta pro
People Are the best at things they never try to do purposely sometimes.
D
deleted357625
People Are the best at things they never try to do purposely sometimes.
lame again
D
deleted357625
We also perfer fb
lameeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeee
People Are the best at things they never try to do purposely sometimes.
hey i tell you what, ditch this thread and come hang out with the big boyz at the c/o 2017 👍
D
deleted357625
Jelly?
lame?
Advertisement - Members don't see this ad
D
deleted357625
hey i tell you what, ditch this thread and come hang out with the big boyz at the c/o 2017 👍
were not all big boyz 🙁
D
deleted357625
Super Jelly
love you..
You know Torshi, if you wanted some fudge you could have just asked nicely instead of being mean 😛
were not all big boyz 🙁
are you serious torshi? what happened to you man?
D
deleted357625
You know Torshi, if you wanted some fudge you could have just asked nicely instead of being mean 😛
aww 😍
hey i tell you what, ditch this thread and come hang out with the big boyz at the c/o 2017 👍
Does the dark side have cookies?
😍
Lucky number luve 🙂
Lucky number luve 🙂
Does the dark side have cookies?
were not the dark side
we are just..
just.....
you get the idea

D
deleted357625
Does the dark side have cookies?
we have cookies, cake, and Torshi

heading down for top
D
deleted357625
heading down for top
deathstar is coming!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
IDK Wolfman cooks me yummy foods...if you guys don't even have cookies.....🙁
D
deleted357625
Advertisement - Members don't see this ad
deathstar is coming!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
nah, i got this one
D
deleted357625
IDK Wolfman cooks me yummy foods...if you guys don't even have cookies.....🙁
Don't worry I can cook for you any time your hungry! 🙂
D
deleted357625
nah, i got this one
get it big brah
Are we argueing over who gets the top of page 19?
Similar threads
- Replies
- 10
- Views
- 592