-
CycleTrack and SDN are teaming up to make medical school admissions more transparent and accessible! Read the announcement to learn how we’re supporting the future of CycleTrack’s free application-tracking tools .
You are using an out of date browser. It may not display this or other websites correctly.
You should upgrade or use an alternative browser.
You should upgrade or use an alternative browser.
Class of 2018
Started by darklabel
Get help with your application
Use all the free resources available to you from SDN: articles, guides, expert advising, forums discussions, and school research.
New update! 3rd interview invite today!
Advertisement - Members don't see this ad
Not to step on anyones feet----but I am confirmed for Class of 2018. Got one acceptance in hand. Cancelled 2 other interviews and have one more next week.
Very excited--and best of luck to you all.
Very excited--and best of luck to you all.
Not to step on anyones feet----but I am confirmed for Class of 2018. Got one acceptance in hand. Cancelled 2 other interviews and have one more next week.
Very excited--and best of luck to you all.
Congrats!
Hey I'm thinking about cancelling mucom as well. Got into lecom and I don't know that I'd go to mucom over lecom. So that's how I'm thinking about if that helps!
Sent from my SCH-I535 using Tapatalk
Sent from my SCH-I535 using Tapatalk
Not to step on anyones feet----but I am confirmed for Class of 2018. Got one acceptance in hand. Cancelled 2 other interviews and have one more next week.
Very excited--and best of luck to you all.
Time to celebrate!!!! Yeah!!!
darklabel,
please update my status: ii at wvsom
please update my status: ii at wvsom
Updated 👍
Also guys, if you want to be listed but only give me your II's, I can't put you on the list. Try to give me some stats. You can be as vague as you want (Such as 3.5 instead of 3.56) but just trying to give people a general idea of stats.
Also guys, if you want to be listed but only give me your II's, I can't put you on the list. Try to give me some stats. You can be as vague as you want (Such as 3.5 instead of 3.56) but just trying to give people a general idea of stats.
Hi, just registered today. 🙂
3.39 science prerecs (3.62 major) | 3.66 overall | 9/11/10 | CCOM, Western, LECOM-B, AZCOM, ATSTILL, Des Moines | CCOM
3.39 science prerecs (3.62 major) | 3.66 overall | 9/11/10 | CCOM, Western, LECOM-B, AZCOM, ATSTILL, Des Moines | CCOM
Advertisement - Members don't see this ad
accepted DMU
Praying to join you in saying this soon!
Accepted at LECOM Seton Hill!
Interview DMU, first of the cycle!
Interview DMU, first of the cycle!
Congrats!! When were you complete if you don't mind me asking.
Congrats!! When were you complete if you don't mind me asking.
I was complete early august around the 10th or so. So they weren't kidding about that 60 day timeframe.
Hi, just registered today. 🙂
3.39 science prerecs (3.62 major) | 3.66 overall | 9/11/10 | CCOM, Western, LECOM-B, AZCOM, ATSTILL, Des Moines | CCOM
3.15s | 3.3c | 28 (7/12/9) | Invites: ACOM, LMU-DCOM, LECOM-SH, DMU, Touro-NV, KCOM, PNWU | Accepted: ACOM, LMU-DCOM, LECOM-SH, DMU
Calling it quits before my KCOM and PNWU interviews.
Thanks for saving me from formatting it 👍
Updated and congratulations everyone 🙂
Got accepted to LECOM-B! Also have an interview invite to LECOM-E and one other school I'm leaving unnamed for now, going to decide whether to attend the LECOM-E or not in the next few days (I'm a big fan of PBL), but definitely attending the other interview.
Good luck everyone!
Good luck everyone!
After I got accepted, I have so many 'family members and friends' trying to get close to me.
Anyone else experiencing this?
I am not really telling anyone I got accepted to med. school it mainly me parents and siblings who can't seem to keep their mouths sealed.
Interview Invite to PCOM-GA
Anyone else experiencing this?
I am not really telling anyone I got accepted to med. school it mainly me parents and siblings who can't seem to keep their mouths sealed.
Interview Invite to PCOM-GA
Last edited:
Forgot to update this:
KCUMB II
AZCOM acceptance
KCUMB II
AZCOM acceptance
accepted at DMU!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
Got accepted to Western COMP yesterday and will be matriculating there. I'm cancelling my other interviews and opening up more interview spots for people. Good luck everyone!~~
accepted at DMU!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
Congrats Touch! Happy for you!
Advertisement - Members don't see this ad
WesternU ii!
To help others:
Cum GPA - 3.6
sGPA - 3.4
Graduate (MPH) GPA - 4.0
MCAT - 26 (10/8/8)
Interview Invites: ACOM, WVSOM, VCOM-CC, Western-Lebanon, TouroNV
Accepted: Western Lebanon
After that acceptance at Western, I cancelled ACOM and WVSOM. Will probably be cancelling VCOM-CC after my successful TouroNV interview.
Cum GPA - 3.6
sGPA - 3.4
Graduate (MPH) GPA - 4.0
MCAT - 26 (10/8/8)
Interview Invites: ACOM, WVSOM, VCOM-CC, Western-Lebanon, TouroNV
Accepted: Western Lebanon
After that acceptance at Western, I cancelled ACOM and WVSOM. Will probably be cancelling VCOM-CC after my successful TouroNV interview.
To help others:
Cum GPA - 3.6
sGPA - 3.4
Graduate (MPH) GPA - 4.0
MCAT - 26 (10/8/8)
Interview Invites: ACOM, WVSOM, VCOM-CC, Western-Lebanon, TouroNV
Accepted: Western Lebanon
After that acceptance at Western, I cancelled ACOM and WVSOM. Will probably be cancelling VCOM-CC after my successful TouroNV interview.
congrats. I am going to submit my secondaries next week. I get verified either tomorrow or early next week. We have pretty much exactly same stats. I want to get into western pomona top school for me. Had to submit late cuz of financial issues but im gonna get verified soon cant wait
Congrats!👍
Congrats Touch! Happy for you!
Thanks guys!!! Its been a long and bumpy process im just so happy and relieved.
accepted at DMU!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
Wow, that's a top-notch school. I'm happy for you!
accepted at DMU!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
Congrats touch! I'm very happy for you. 😀😀.
Accepted KCUMB!
So thankful this process is over and I can stop worrying constantly about where I will be. Good luck to everyone else
So thankful this process is over and I can stop worrying constantly about where I will be. Good luck to everyone else
accepted at DMU!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
HOLY!!!!! Girl I am so so so excited for you!!!! Party time!!
HOLY!!!!! Girl I am so so so excited for you!!!! Party time!!
I'm so glad to hear from you!
I'm over the moon
I'm so glad to hear from you!
I'm over the moon
Wish you were closer! I bet you are. You have fought the battle that is for sure! Proud of you!
Interview invite to KCUMB! First one of the cycle, it's finally nice to see some love
Interview invite to KCUMB! First one of the cycle, it's finally nice to see some love
Grats man
II to KCUMB!
Hopefully my next update will be an acceptance update.
Hopefully my next update will be an acceptance update.
Advertisement - Members don't see this ad
@everyone
If you had to choose between DMU and KCUMB, which would you pick and why?
This is a tough one
@everyone
If you had to choose between DMU and KCUMB, which would you pick and why?
I prefer the location in des moines.
@everyone
If you had to choose between DMU and KCUMB, which would you pick and why?
Kcumb. I am biased because I'm from KC but even despite having my family here I prefer the location in Kansas City by a land slide. Tons of things to do, pro sports, many prestigious hospitals, genesis/ ipad curriculum, fantastic research opportunities, highest pass rates... I could go on all day
Updated
Congratulations everyone 🙂
Congratulations everyone 🙂
My updates are:Updated
Congratulations everyone 🙂
Interviews at PCOM-GA in addition to the ones listed.
Accepted at Western.
Similar threads
- Sticky
- Replies
- 8
- Views
- 22K
- Replies
- 2
- Views
- 1K