As I'm sitting here ready to lead a pre-DO workshop that no one came to, I'm beyond happy that the pile of paper I've prepared documenting how much crap we've had to do to get accepted is now behind us. We've been accepted to medical school, and can now pass our knowledge onto other premeds and point them towards sdn and all of the helpful people and info here. We're now the seniors, once again bestowing our experience on the underclassmen, and yet will embark on another journey this fall as M1s, reliant again on upperclassman to guide us. For now though, we've earned our moment of grandeur and all of us deserve to be where we are. We've earned another 4 years to grow and evolve into future physicians and I want to thank everyone on SDN for their helpfulness and generosity in sharing their wealth of knowledge and experience, albeit neurotic at times😉. Congrats class of 2018, I look forward to knowing some of you in the coming years, and being part of this great group of people roaming the hospital wards thereafter.