Class of 2018

This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.
misseskwee 3.79 sGPA | 3.87 cGPA | 27 MCAT (8/9/10) | UNECOM | UNECOM

Members don't see this ad.

Reactions: 1 user
You can finally add me to this list,

3.3 | 3.4 | 31 (9/9/13) | LECOM, LECOM-B, MUCOM, CUSOM | LECOM-B, MSUCOM

So happy to have the waiting game finally over. Congrats to everyone else who has been accepted, and best of luck to those still waiting!

Sorry to put my info on here so late, but here it is!

3.46 | 3.62 | 31 | LECOM, Touro-NY, MSUCOM, MWUCOM (cancelled) | LECOM, Touro-NY, MSUCOM

Members don't see this ad :)
Interesting acceptances. Which are you choosing?
Thank you? :) I applied pretty selectively to the Midwest and East coast. I also applied MD to keep my options open but I prefer DO. I'm going to MSUCOM! (In state.)

nice, instate makes msucom a pretty easy choice. congrats
Thanks so much! I was really grateful to get a couple offers this year because this is my third year applying (I'm also non-traditional with some interesting extra-curriculars) and like you said, MSUCOM was an easy choice. Just goes to show it can pay off.

As I'm sitting here ready to lead a pre-DO workshop that no one came to, I'm beyond happy that the pile of paper I've prepared documenting how much crap we've had to do to get accepted is now behind us. We've been accepted to medical school, and can now pass our knowledge onto other premeds and point them towards sdn and all of the helpful people and info here. We're now the seniors, once again bestowing our experience on the underclassmen, and yet will embark on another journey this fall as M1s, reliant again on upperclassman to guide us. For now though, we've earned our moment of grandeur and all of us deserve to be where we are. We've earned another 4 years to grow and evolve into future physicians and I want to thank everyone on SDN for their helpfulness and generosity in sharing their wealth of knowledge and experience, albeit neurotic at times;). Congrats class of 2018, I look forward to knowing some of you in the coming years, and being part of this great group of people roaming the hospital wards thereafter.

Reactions: 9 users
As I'm sitting here ready to lead a pre-DO workshop that no one came to, I'm beyond happy that the pile of paper I've prepared documenting how much crap we've had to do to get accepted is now behind us. We've been accepted to medical school, and can now pass our knowledge onto other premeds and point them towards sdn and all of the helpful people and info here. We're now the seniors, once again bestowing our experience on the underclassmen, and yet will embark on another journey this fall as M1s, reliant again on upperclassman to guide us. For now though, we've earned our moment of grandeur and all of us deserve to be where we are. We've earned another 4 years to grow and evolve into future physicians and I want to thank everyone on SDN for their helpfulness and generosity in sharing their wealth of knowledge and experience, albeit neurotic at times;). Congrats class of 2018, I look forward to knowing some of you in the coming years, and being part of this great group of people roaming the hospital wards thereafter.
Well said and well heard. Congratulations and good luck to you!